[CONTEST] Most Loved Club!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Wild Angles? Sounds like maths turned into an Xtreme sport

2. 

3. @ Camille... im out mercing cause i wanted to be on top 30 for our club. Not for myself.. isnt that love of club?

And yeah, i said not to spend ec again. But for this event. And other events which i feel would benefit our club like increase in plunder, i still buy cat and bikinis... isnt it love of club?

And.. even if im out of club.. i have 2 accounts still helping there.. and you question my loyalty now?

4. Now let me ask you Camille... we let you in when club was doing lots of cat cafes... then u BCed and left club... wouldnt even stay to help in parties cause we werent doing much by then... and i remember what you told.one admin

You said that you wony get much cash from farmera

5. You said you wont get much cash from farmers.. lol..

Is that loyalty for you? You werent even grateful to the club. As soon as you grew and can get in.bigger clubs, you felt too good for FI. Lol

USER.. pls define.. thank you..

6. The one I'm in

7. Camille!!! Stop ur nonsense. Don't start. No criticizing any of my member anymore. U offend them now meant u offend me. So stop

8. Crazy Coyote is nominated, so include it to the list.

9. ^Voting ends tomorrow.. Either someone's nomination didn't go through or there was no nomination at all 

10. MockingJay, I nominated Crazy Coyote on the first day.

11. Selfish. Did you get confirmation after you sent nomination?

12. Thank you bro for your nomination. I have sent several feedbacks and posted in forum several members also sent feedback to ATA and they haven't replied yet and voting ends on Monday. I want some explanation from them for the wasted nomination. ATA we play this game and support your promos. Pls have the decency to reply. We are not a popular club but it is am honor to be nominated.

13. #CRAZY COYOTE. THANK YOU SELFISH FOR NOMINATING OUR CLUB. Didn't expect ATA will be unfair. We've been playing for years supporting this game and all we get is this. Just be fair to all, ATA.

14. We are asking for an explanation ata pls be fair thanks!

-Crazy Coyote

15. Looks like other nominations didn't go through.
    18/30 clubs you can vote on. They either didn't go through, nominators didn't nominate or clubs got nominated multiple times.

It is what it is though.