[CONTEST] Most Loved Club!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Wild_angels 

2. half of those clubs shouldnt be even.mentioned many others deserve to be nominated such as synergy, royale, international treasures , and sinners and saints ive visited these clubs fr long and im sure in worst day they r better than half of the nominated

3. WILD ANGELS 

4. Purple Rain

5. Thank you Omar your very sweet, I have no idea why pimd is having us vote a small amount of clubs not even 30 are nominated.

6. Purple Rain

7. Lol they're all cc party clubs except Playmates.... My vote goes for Playmates all the way

8. Purple Rain

9. Wild Angels

10. Please, please rename this award to "PIMD's favorite party club"

11. np awesomness, nt way i see it , we should have more variety coz to vote fr best club u should been exposed to many right, and its kinda disappointing not to see the club i mentioned even nominated in first place

12. TRIBUTES! has gotta be #1

13.  why is everyone so worked up about some of the nominees are "party" clubs
    The game is called Party in my dorm after all 

14. ...WiLd_aNgeLs...

15. nick the fact that hw they r nominated, best club should have many characteristics which spme of nominees lack

16. Maybe because of the fact that those clubs are mostly unknown and only months old. The clubs that have been on VIP for years and doesnt need cat cafe to bring in visitors should get the award. Not some 2 month old party club

But oh well shit happens.... A lot on this game

17. Lucky_seven is not a cc club  No ec rich members. Just cats from drops.

Thanks PlNKYPOPS for nominating L7!

Thanks Avikarz though u never visit often. Lol. <3

18. It's a party club regardless. "Kicking inactives" shouldnt be a loved club >:0

19. what cherry said what i wanted to say in good way, clubs 1month old are there.meanwhile old legit clubs not nominated