Men Logic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VIP-_-MaMa-SmUrFeTte-Tiff, Sep 30, 2014.

1. darker font would be needed

2. ? Not when it's an actual lemon.

3. I thought this was going to be a joke

4. WHAT if hubby is planning badass b-day party with gurl for wifey?

5. Wifey should leave him, since he's obviously cheating. If there's nothing going on why lie? If there's nothing going on why the "friend" can't respect that is bothering Wifey and back off?!
    If the hubby has some love or respect for Wifey he will stop talking to the girl just because he can lose his woman and he loves her. If he can't do that it means wifey means  to him.

6. Wifey should go steal hubbys girl lol

7. WIFEY SEEMS CLINGY TOO CLINGY! PEOPLE WHO CLING TO OTHERS WITHOUT letting go are freaking DOORS, break those fuck ing hinges bruh

8. Wifey should not dictate who hubby is friends with.. and he isn't obviously cheating

9. Wifey could go befriend a hot guy and do the same thing.

10. Hey why doesthe guyhafta be hot? He can be normal looking

11. Hubby got a side bae :eek:

12. It's not men logic it's just dumb logic from a dumb guy #raven # steal hubbys girl

13. Im prettty suree wifey has trust issues and shit

14. Wifey shouldn't have been so dumb

15. 1. What does it sound like when one is alone with another woman in the car, him texting her all the time, and then trying to hide talking to her when he could respect his wife and understand why she feels uncomfortable?

2. You don't fight fire with fire... If the man wants to be a numb nut, then wifey's gotta go, and that doesn't mean find a new man. You'd stoop just as low. 

16. Isnt the best way to get over a man isnt it by getting under?

17. i say work it out and if u cant then get a divorce and move on. it sounds bad but if ur just being tagged along its better to be alone

18. ? Some people, I swear.