[CONTEST] Most Loved Club!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Which club has the most love? Let’s find out!

Voting closes Monday @ NOON PDT!

The Top 30 players with the most Pledge Week Signatures by Thursday at Noon PDT,
    will get to nominate their favourite club for this contest.

After that, the entire community will vote for which club should win from those nominated.

The winning club will have their club’s name emblazoned on this item,
    [​IMG]
    and the club’s members will be given the item for free.

Notes:

Club membership will be based on those players in the club at the end of the vote
    - October 6th @ Noon PDT -

Duplicate nominations will not count and players will be encouraged to choose a new club to get the greatest variety of nominations.

UPDATE:
    Keep an eye on THIS POST for the Top 30 Leaderboard updates.

UPDATE:
    Everyone who was in the club Purple Rain at Noon today has now received their complimentary "Prestige Pin" item.

For everyone else, this item is now available in the gift store!

Prestige Pin
    [​IMG]
    Awarded to the club, Purple Rain, who was voted as PIMD's Most Loved Club during 2014 Pledge Week.

Stats: +10,000 Strength | +10,000 Intelligence
    Cost: 20 ECs
    Max you can own: 1

Congratulations again Purple Rain!

2. Okay so people who get more signatures from partying decide who the best club is  see the flaw ?

3. I should be nominated since I am dench

4. Can it be changed to best party club?

5. Oh wow so a b2b cc club members will get to vote for their cat club ata u were doing so good lately just to **** it up with this

6. Tbh I dont care about a show case item, let the partiers have it 

7. Does the item have stats? That'd be nice ?

8. So many things...

9. May aswel say hey top 5 vip here u go lucky dip between u guys highly pointless voting as it's only for top 5 vip

10. It says that 30 clubs WILL BE NOMINATED by the top 30 and the pimd community WILL VOTE, it's mainly up to us as the community, I'm very sure good clubs will be nominated :)

11. This is a fail. I don't have time to party that much. We should just be able to vote on the club we want to win without having to party to do it.
    Hardcore mercs and cc club people will just be able to pick.

12. Ive noticed not many vote when it comes to fb voting, why not let us vote on here?

13. Sorry. Correction
    - everyone should be able to say which club they want to be in the final runnings and the club with most nominations gets into top 10 or 30 or whatever