Reality check...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PervFarmer_, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Ik there's hardworking guys andngirls who cnt fight back sobthats why I said it in my post! There's busy girls and guys who have priorities an there's the no life farmers who farm them lah lah

2. What main? Just cause I'm.noob and don't understand well I am a main? What's main? I just saw the fighting actions and made this!!

3. Artful thingy.
    Why else would she reply to the question that was obviously directed to Op? ;)

4. It's a game. All are equal 
    I don't cry over hits and I am female

5. Posted to wrong thread
    Artful clearly said that she's a girl n that she doesn't even support so go back to reading comprehension class justin

Learn to read before false accusations, I am not them so please don't bother them! I m myself

6. I'm not anyone's main. I wasn't replying to question, just highlighting that I did not support despite being a girl :lol: and I'm not in a cc club 

7. 
    LAH
    

8. Justi is noob artful so ofcourse he make mistake

9. I Like Getting Hit Lmao...I Like It Rough

10. Yet another perv found^

11. ILYBIRWICRHYRNCUSASAN

UNLOCK THE ACRONYM.

12. I wanna reset just to farm your ass

13. HMm did I strike a nerve?

14. matt its ok, OP is slightly kinda pretty much mentally challenged

15. I remember you.. you were the one who rped with me and pretended to be a girl

16. :lol:

My battle button has a welcome mat in front of it.

17. ?I didn't know it made a difference whether y'all are chicks or guys money made is money earned no matter what it's just a game...not like there punching them in the face in real 

18. that's like saying you can't kill a girl who's playing Call of Duty...but they can kill you unfair...chicks are abusive as well as men like myself