Warning To Everyone

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MrSam, Sep 24, 2014.

1. The only thing iPhone 6 plus has that is similar to the samsung galaxy is the size, the two products are completely different and iPhone will always be more well made, except for the chargers anyway. Lol

2. Anya is correct

3. Eh, I personally believe that android is better but everyone has their opinions ?

4. Whoa Sam kinda let her take over your thread lol but I'll stick to droids and iphone5c

5.  warrrrrrrrtt....

6. The iPhone 5c is made out of elephant plastic, I prefer the iPhone due to being made out of glass it feels better in between my hands. It's all about personal preference I've owned both android and iPhone, and will never ever own another android.

7. I say let the dumbies sit on their brand new piece of electronic candy...then have to buy new ones. Helps to stimulate economies. :D

8. Thank you lol idk why but I like 5c more

9. Maybe because you like the bright colors it comes in, as well as the plastic feel of a phone. I prefer the feel of glass.

10. So yeah

11. The New Motto X looks pretty good..

12. somehow

13. lol anya where else are you supposed to keep phone if not in pocket lol

14. You can keep them in your pocket...just be smart and don't sit on it...

15. ^ lol pretty much.

16. Get a nice hard case that doesn't break or anything  then never take the phone out of that case... If you do... Treat it like your baby

Apple should recall and remake