[SCAVENGER HUNT] Pokeymons!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting when this game business will drop
    Hope so soon

2. I have nothing ;-;

3. Anyone hit 1500 yet?

4. This is so Hard. It's IMPOSSIBLE to reach 3500 Pokeyball until September 11. In CC, I only get 20 or less than. In PPA, 15 or less than. In other parties, I only get 15 or less than individual pokeymons. That's so nonsense. Anybody already have 1500 pokeyballs ?

5. hey ATA what do you want players to have? POKEY BRA?! that's stupid. many of us just gave up on hunting this 5% drop amount rate. and Sept. 11?! what the F. such a gold digger. tsss.

6. Tumhari maa ka saaki naaka . Bc ata . Haha

7. These last 2 hunts have been impossible to achieve for any working person who is unable to spend loads of time on here. In other hunts, I'd be able to log in once or twice a party and hit enough times to put in my share and still get enough hunt items to aim towards tge needed goal markers. Now, even that is impossible. I mean, I understand decreasing drop rates to help with lbh, but why increase it even for people who remain loyal in their club but still need to be flexible with gaming and rl. Whatever!!! Ata seems to want us to spend 100% of our time here and not be able to handle our rl, if we want to even TRY at these hunts.

8. why decrease for*

9. Sick of the non achievable hunts lately. Party 25/7 still isn't helping. No way I'm even gonna make it to 1500....again I'll miss out on avatars it's not fair. I haven't got a chance is the last 4 hunts. Smh ata don't care they are losing players over this crap. What's the point of playing if you have no chance at rewards. Truthfully Ata needs to rethink this hunt. No one has even got to a 1000 pokey balls yet.  heck most are still in the 100s  sad really drop rates blow.

10. This Game Has Disgraced Pokemon, Hope ATA Gets Sued

11. I'd love to see a top 10 for this, just for fun.. Let's see just how many people have 1500-2000

12. Some people will somehow achieve it without a drop increase

13. Ata, I really beg of you, double the drops. This is by far my favorite themed event so far and I'm not gonna be able to complete it.. Please ata. Think for your customers once, not your money

14. Please increase the drop rate

15. Jesus a bunch of whiners you are

16. Pimd more boring now coz of hunts 

17. 3500 x 4 (for each pokey-type) = 14,000

14,000 / 10 (for the # u get per reg party) = 1,400

1,400 / 7 (the # of days for event) = 200

What the heck ATA? 200 reg parties per day? That's not even close to feasible. Even with a couple cat parties...

18. 14,000 / 50 (drops for cat party) = 280

280 / 7 (days in event) = 40

40 parties per day means you have to complete them in 36 min.

36 - 15 (for the time lag between parties) = 21

Even with straight cat party, they would need to be completed in 21min each for 7 straight days.

(Not to mention this means staying up for 7 straight days) NO SLEEPING!

19. This hunt is so hard
    ATA give us at least a TOP 10 or 20 or 100 to check our progress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.