[EVENT PROMO] Featured avatars in Cat Cafe!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohh come on ATA.. drop some ava for me.. crycry.. i party almost 24/7 but still freaking drop.. so bad..

2. This event is starting to irk me.

3. You keep giving me the girl Avis come on now I'm not even a girl 

4. ⇧ lol what about those that receive none

5. If they will on sale… will the queen bees price be fixed pimd?

6. ATA PLEASE I WANT AN AVATAR :eek:
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

?Cut it out to much crying poor me?Its a game not ment for everyone to get free drops?All about luck?

8. Why are people who hit very few times get a avatar drop over the ones who hit the most in parties.

9. ?maybe because its like the lottery only takes one ticket when many buy a lot and dont win?All it takes is one lucky hit to much crying???

10. Barista!!!!

11. i don't even get one yet  ata please give me one

12. Awww poor you. Loads don't have one. Me included. I don't care. Try it.

13. 100 cat cafes ---》 no ava fir me!!! WTF!!?? 

14. All the new avatars are below what I expected I thought these would be next level avatars but they still have poor stats all these are just going to be junk that I will own will never get used thought better than this pimd but once again you have let me down probably let a few players down with the poor stats and the poor design of the avatars I'm just glad I didn't join in trying to hunt them because they are just junk anyways and I'm glad pimd didn't make more revenue from me with cats etc for this poor poor POOR promo!

15. Hi ATA, I really do hope to win Ava soon. Thanks.

16. its my 2nd cat on b2b cat club..but still no new ava....sad..

17. u should increase the drops :O

18. If i can show faces, my face would be red!! i belong to a cat cafe club and hit almost every party and didnt get a avatar drop. Some people gotten two and i havent even gotten one. After all this time. Maybe they will go on sale after this promo. I guess i have to fake it since i cant win one.

19. ?Ata what a joke u all rgotta lie and lure peeps in to buy cats/bikinis cause your bank account is slipping but don't get me wrong Idc about that cause I don't buy them anyways but I have been in all of the parties that drop the avatars since day one and haven't got crap thanks for readingonce again worthless to help u when alot of us get nothing?

20. Hey ata ive been in cat cafe for 7 days and still not a single ava drop for me. Common guys just 1 new ava. I bought this cat 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.