[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Send me these rich peeps

2. They will increase the drop rate later on like they always do Are you new? 

3. THIS IS MY KIND OF HUNT ILY ATA

4. this is going to be impossible

5. PIMD

so if we get 7000 rubix,we get 7 DNs?

6. I just want a damn event avatar.

7. Um i have no life and play 24/7 if drop rate don't increase no one will make it

8. Nope. Just one.

9. What I've been hearing is 20-30 drops for normal parties and 4x for cat and pizza

If you want 7500 cubes you need to do about 75-300 parties

7500÷25=300 (the normal parties)

Or

7500÷100=75 (cat cafe/pizza art)

10. 80s themed avatars sound awesome I hope it's a Molly Ringwald avatar Pretty in Pink movie style

11. Omg yes... Famous 80s movie themed avis

12. Increase drop rate did 4 ccs and only have 94?

13. Can you is a break and double it two days before hunt ends??

14. I'm sorry if this was answered but how many cubes will drop from the upcoming wars?

15. Send me WalkMan and BurgerPhone pretty pls

16. I'll drop it low

17. Increase the drop rate please ata it's hard to get 2,500 cubes in 1 week with small drops from cc, you are basically making us buy this hunt with unlimited dns and low drop rates /).(\ :roll: I thought I could complete a hunt and get an avatar but I don't have faith in myself anymore :cry:

All I'm asking is for you to increase drops, people may have asked for hunts to be harder but I know when people asked for harder hunts the didn't mean they wanted to pay for the whole hunt :roll:

18. Drop rates are insanely low for cat cafe clubs as they drop pretty much the same as a normal party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.