Fighter, Dancer, Pranker

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jerk123123, Aug 5, 2014.

1. I was talking to a friend, and then got the idea for this thread. So...idea credz go to our pm conversation. You probably know who you are.

PiMD in Real Life

Whenever fighting other players in pimd we're given four options: fight, dance-off, prank, or eavesdrop. In pimd, our stats determine which actions we have the most success with; In real life, a number of different factors determine this. What I'm curious to find out is, in real life, are you...

A Fighter?

A Dancer?

?A Pranker??

I'm assuming everyone is a fairly good eavesdropper, and I doubt that it's the most interesting of the four, so I won't ask if you're the eavesdropper (look at me secretly protecting your identity).

Also, if you want, feel free to give a reason or explanation for why you think you are what you say. I look forward to reading about you!

️↝❥мͥɑgͣsͫ✾↜️

2. I can't believe no one replied to this, I'm a dancer in rl.  I bits moves randomly and get weird stares.

Butttt prank me and I'll butter your bathroom floor like no tomorrow foo. :twisted:

3. love this

Fighter 

4. hmmmmmmm...

5. None of the above ?

6. I could see you doing that Anya

7. how could you be neither? ?are you a bystander?

8. Mags ??don't picture me on the floor with a stick of butter and can of crisco please lol.

9. I meant the dancing part, ?no thanks for the butter picture though.

10. OMG mags  I was in walmart and gangnam style came on I swear my ex almost smacked me. :lol:

11. I guess so

12. Anya!

13. you've got to do something, Tweak!

14. ?Im staying away from you Google....____

15. lemme see what I've got in the dance category...