1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also I never give DVs and u can ask all my members. I help by pwars and all different parties to get them to level 5 now that's part of the old school teaching them this game is more than RP and CC. They need to know how to fight even if we don't ?

2. The game is more then pwar and parties those are the exact same thing… teach them real war and bl too if u really wanna help them.

3. Not many clubs do wars .. I tried getting my training club to do a friendly war and no one could do srry that was a fail. And BL if u did not read my wall we don't hit actives we hit inactives so yes teaching goes on but in a "friendly manner" no need to have hatters 

4. Tweak this is wat I am explaining there is a decline and my little training club is not getting the same trading as my main bc we can't do as we use to. This is all I am trying to say and trust me many agree with me 

5. Training *. Oops srry again 

6. 50 pages of complaints but Devs still win as these same people complaining are still playing and people are spending money still.

These 'old school' players complaining about cc are the ones that still participate in cc so don't blame b2b cc clubs for being smart with making loads of money.

Just as people complain about hunts and still participate, same with wars, people complain but either don't join or don't do anything to set them up.

You're not forced to play any single way, there are different ways but it's up to you to make it happen

7. Also in regards to trying to set up your training war, maybe do it within your own club? So your own members against each other. I know AD have done boys v girls match against each other. Good to see you're trying :)

8. Luis that's a great idea and sounds like fun.. I think I will pass ur idea along to my members and also Ty 

9. Fuck really

10. How much will they be costing.

11. How much will they be costing for teir 6 level 3 and 4 .? Ijs

12. Well i need all the cc there is I'm so far bk it will take forever for me to even lcbc.and seen like these damn jobs then got harder to complete since the last time i play and these damn dorms and dormmate cost way to much.pimd need to lower there cost period.but i do love the game and i am addicted. I have three accounts heres...have a fun bless day.

13. The difference between this and hunts/war/cc is that everyone gets the option to participate in those things. This is basically free cash being given away only some of us don't get any.

14. Thanks pimd... some of these players are ignorant !!! personally i wish we had more time...

15. Thanks pimd... some of these players are ignorant !!! personally i wish we had more time...

16. And then the next will be T7

17. Ppl need to shut up !!! Thanks PIMD 

18. its a chance for ppl that actually play the game to upgrade... this is not a dating game !!

19. What on earth are you rambling about baby? The people complaining are players that have BC'd we're obviously on here to play the game not date

20. What is LCBC? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.