Removing Regen Cap

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ata u have had no support on this thread why make the change? ?

2. !!!!!!!!!!!NO SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Cause ata wants that money. They don't care about what we want.

4. after 31 pages is that best u can say pimd, jeez the game ia so much fun
    ps no one even said that !!! thanks fr the vreat updates u guys promosed few days ago on discission thread out oftons of good ideas u do the one no one asked and.doubt wpuld even ask fr it

5. 'limited resourses'

they sure need the money to run the game.

6. sry fr typos 2 am now so.mostly.out of focus

7. All these kids acting like they wouldn't do the same for money if they were smart enough to make an app 

8. Stop complaining and just play the game! Updates need money, if money doesn't come in there will be no updates. Just give it some time your updates will come!

9. There are other ways to make money. This isn't the way. Some dumb cc noobs won't understand..

10. Well its about time we understand the situation. ATA isnt wrong for doing stuffs that will get them money.

They need money to run the company!! It would be nice for them to open donstion center…

donate and get an award? Or it will be nice to buy VIP titles… with our names being yellow on public chats.

11. Just realised something, this means I could complete a cat cafe party on my own if I had enuf notes? ?

12. Yep. Ik abiut to make a thread about it

13. This means … people (rich in real that spends on game) can complete their parties without depending on a stranger(internet-pimd-game-mercs)

i like this idea. If i were that rich in real…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.