Weekend beach Party!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 24, 2014.

1. For real. No sarcasm. No trolling.

Join a real war. Sign up for one in forums. Be active in cc. Ask questions. There will be people there eager and willing to help you. Beta wars are a horrible first experience. I see why you would hate them. Try a real one. It's a competely different game

2. Honestly I only report my Inc. hit in war.

3. Thank you for that una. I will do that. I've been avoiding it, but I think it would be fun if I wasn't clueless.

4. That's great! I really think you'll enjoy it much more! Good luck!

beach parties take place on a beach but I live in a land locked state. Another reason, beach parties are dumb⇦⇦on topic lol

5. Face person name, I didn't try again because I didn't know if I was allowed to join a forum war and was afraid of being strongest again in a beta war. I felt humiliated in the beta war, but also felt I let my team down (the other strongest players who were admins disappeared and never did anything) so I didn't want to risk being in charge again. Next big war I see here I will request to join and learn from the immense knowledge that exists here. I play a few other apps that war and I understand the game and how to play, so I really enjoy the wars. Hopefully I can achieve that with pimd

6. Una, I lived in a landlocked state and saw the beach often. Now I live in a peninsula and haven't seen a beach in years lol. Thanks for the advice on wars. I probably would have just avoided but now I'm committed to trying again!

7. ^yay!!! I'm proud of you. We're state neighbors, I don't really live in a land locked state :/ we have a lake I guess. Lake erie, you know, the one that the water caught on fire from pollution. Another bad reason to have a beach party⇦✔

8. I'm in Michigan...doesn't get more non land locked lol. I grew up on the west coast and wouldn't have considered lakes ad not land locked, but I'm surrounded by great lakes!

9. I Love You

LO
    CA
    S

10. So good thanks PIMD

11. Well lets get this party started

12. I like parties but i want war. Looking forward to seeing what ata brings out. missing the old pimd before all the parties.

13. No octopus drops since last 19 parties.
    Are these parties worth wasting time.
    Or atleast tell when u start drops -octopus n we will party at that time.

Neither drops nor 50x achievement for these parties despite doing them b2b.

Please make these bit more interesting.

14. Keep these parties perm plz

15. I love the new parties

16. Pls extend the days of this new parties... Its so hard to hunt Octopussy ata 

17. I love the picture

18. Please ketan, go visit the nurse.