Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. But those Crab are really useful for War. Please give it to me if you don't need it? :D

2. I understand they need cash but there is a difference between making it hard and making now worth b2b parties for nothing. 25 b2b and only crab drops. Smh

3. Crabs have stats and the parties are easy. Quit your whining or stop partying

4. Omg our club have done over 40 parties with no drop. Not one Octopussy 

5. There is not a drop of octopussy. It seems that at a made either an error or intentionally are not allowing it to drop meaning the only way to get one is to buy one

6. someine said this before, can't remember who. But it does seem very likely.

That this is a complete money scam. As small clubs cant unlock cc, they don't buy cats.
    So this way, they only have to do one simple party to get this bare bay one. So all these small clubs are giving cash to ata on top of all these players unrationally buying octupussy's simply because it's a new party and because octopussy drop rates such.

Well played pimd. Cashed in yet again.

7. Don't get me wrong, the gifts are still hilerous and I want to get one of these damn whales purely for show because it's humerous.
    Still woukd be nice if ata just did one thing that wasn't majorly about money ?

8. panda..ur not playing the game.. its actually GAME IS PLAYING YOU!!

?

9. Not a single octopussy drop in our club either.?
    Pimd must be forcing us to buy one than just giving it for free.?

10. Somehow I feel the drop rate for spermy have been substantially lessened.. :-(

11. Sounds so perverted 

12. i love pimd. 

13. I got an octopussy after my club did 11 T&B

14. We did 21 Trunks and Bikinis party but not a single drop of that weird looking octopus cat.?

15. The drop rate is not good for a weekend deal

16. Octopussy

Um where do u get octopussy?
    From the Trunks and Bikini or from the store?