Beach Party Details

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Alice when you modify something, you're changing it or upgrading it or downgrading it I guess. Meaning they can modify which words are censored and which are not. You people are extremely immature SpermWhale is obviously a type of whale and as for the octopussy, the second word in there just means cat in ATAs item reference.

2. Re: Beach Party Dethails

Can I come?

3. Octopussy is so hard to find it dropped at a party ?

4. Octopussy is so hard to find it dropped at a party ?

5. page 25 - some posted a ss of where the under 18 blah blah 13 yrs old.... crap is mentioned and no reply from pimd?? I really would love to know what the reply is going to be....

To stay on topic - The new gifts are kinda funny and silly!

6. @pimd @pimd_admin

Hey whale has a price tag of 50ec but its not available in gifts. Is it a glitch??

7. ^ i believe this will become a store item after parties stop in order for ata to rake in last chance cash so to speak.

It usually works that way

8. @fire Jerseys and Refadillo were available instantly in store. Was hopping for the same. Lets see what @pimd @pimd_admin says.

9. yeah ik, but jesey and refidillo where gifts, not party drops ? I'm just preuming. You may be best emailing them as this thread is flooded. Your question may go unseen

10. Lol Peeta we're the immature ones? This whole game is aimed towards immature people so ATA are getting exactly what they have attracted.

11. Da fuk, you bypassed.

12. We have done countless party's to get the octopus and no drops. Are we doing soemthing wrong?

13. Is anyone getting a octopussy as a drop

14. We got one octopus. And that's it. We've been partying like forever

15. The items mostly always have an ec price on it even tho you can't buy them. Look at past hunt awards for ex.

16. Octopussy.. 0% drop rate at hc since beach party was released ??...or they really just wanted us to buy from store?

17. Can you pls send me that new things

18. We been doing thm none stop since release and not one drop

19. PIMD SORT IT OUT! 
    We've done b2b of the new parties and no drops besides these stupid crabs... 

20. Thats the point people. Ata has to make money... makes no sense giving it away too easily.