Weekend beach Party!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Good for you rabbit

2. Nah screw waiting. We've done enough of that? Where's it gotten us?

Y'all don't like your avatars from parties and you bitch a fit til it gets fixed. Well now is my turn to bitch a fit. Trust me kiddo, I've waited long enough.

And I am on topic, as I stated: There's a club somewhere failing a party. Go help them. No new parties are needed. It should be up to the partiers to entertain themselves for 2 years now while pimd focus on wars and drives all you party faries out of here. You forget, the majority hated parties when they arrived. That didn't stop pimd from focusing on them one bit. Now the majority hates war. Well, looks like it's time to focus on that then.

No New Parties

3. Are they easy parties and short or long like VIP parties??

4. Careful Julie or CPS will come pick up your children because I don't think you've paid attention to them since pimd disclosed this upcoming party 

5. They should be kinda like the Halloween parties is what I think ?

6. Omg that's a girl no wonder she complains so much #imbored

7. It's like EB maybe. 12hours Party.
    Expect the Unexpected.

8. I've never had a problem with Ava's so dunno where your getting that from. I just suggested Ava editor for those of other backgrounds that don't have white skin. I never said I personally had a problem... where do ppl come up with this shit? :lol:

9. At no point did I direct that comment at you Rabbit. Directed at the entire community. But you want to deny that there's been major bitch fests over avatars? Ha. What rock have you been hiding under.

John. Just shut up bro. I told you awhile ago, you're nothing but a blurb of text.

10. You're the one who rekindled the dead flame just let it die and keep your thong in a bunch

11. Thongs don't come in that size.

12. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl ?

13. Nope, not letting it die.

Complacency is what has backed us into this corner to begin with. I've a strong opinion on the matter and I shall express it freely thank you.

No new parties are needed. At all. Ever. You've got plenty to choose from already. ツ

14. Let me see if I got my numbers right. Roughly 20% want wars and the remainder want parties and to have fun. Let's see if I was in pimds shoes I'd go with keeping the majority happy first but since every war person is crying that there isn't a sanctioned war just go start one

15. [​IMG]
    Beach party in the middle of a storm

16. Thank you tutnapper

17. Ok here I go. Since you think they're the same thing anyway…

18. Took your childish ass long enough