Why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JesterCrucifix, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Why is it that anyone and everyone is capable of making threats but not any people can follow through with words they fill with promise? I mean, many people threaten with farming over a hit, a tutor hire or simply a post they don't like. But usually the person who gets threatened backs down. But then there are people who just keep doing what they're doing, annoying the hell out of the person making the threat.

About 30% will follow through with their words but only if their friends are involved. At least that's how I see it. I mean, if you're gonna make some promises, at least make it happen or else no one will take you seriously. Anyways, that's my little rant.

Yes I am an alt cause main is forum banned. lel

H̯̮̹͚̿̆̾aͩì̮͉̤͚l͖͈̺̰͐̍̏̌̌ͩ̄ ̿͐̑ͭͥZ̼̭̺̫͑ȧ̯̮̣̞͕ͪ̈́̉l̺̯͓̭͕g̤͉͎ͮ̂ͦo̝̰̮̱ͫ̂

2. Idk y wyatt

3. Purpose of threat is to convince the other person to believe you. Very few threats are actual warnings.

4. Well .-. The game has changed for the worst.

It's as simple as that.

5. Yeah pimd full of pussîes now.

6. I've been threatened many times to be farmed and all my friends know that I challenge those threats. So I am annoying lol

7. Most ppl I try to hit are on forum. Just the stupid annoying ones but unfortunately they're always tiny noobs or someone is hitting them already :-D . I've managed to only hit 2 stupid ppl from forums. One I lost one I won and she's no longer playing. I don't like to hit unless they truly deserve it or am in war lol :) but I always tell who im trying to hit that im at least trying to hit them for whatever reason etc :-D

8. Reminds me of Cod

9. <( )-_-( )>

10. People keep annoying coz u try to threaten them. Ask nicely. It always works 