Hi, I'm new...sorta

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -TGS-_-iAm_manlyBread-, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Hello forums, my name is iAm_manlyBread.

I started off as a KaW player over three years ago(please don't judge me) and transitioned over to PiMD. I still enjoy KaW and frequent the forums, mostly lurking.

But that got me thinking that I should check out the forum community here on PiMD. So here I am.

For my background:

As I said, I came to PiMD after starting KaW. I reset once, about 2 years ago and then spent a lot of time in inactivity. But, over time, I started to miss my friends, so I decided to come back.

To my surprise, most everyone I ever really spoke to was happy to have me back, and welcomed me back him with open arms. But, I have also lost a friend or two during that time. I didn't know, as I didn't even have the app on my phone anymore and it is something I still regret.

But I'm here now, and I'm looking forward to (hopefully) being a part of the community here.

-Bread

2. Good luck with that ? And Welcome to PiMD 

3. Welcome back op :)

4. Welcome back 

5. I didnt know you, but welcome back

6. BREAD WOOOOO ??

7. Welcome to PIMD 

8. My pupil has problems controlling her feelings.. We should all spam her toilet paper to make her feel better .-.

TOILET PAPER FTW!!

yolo .-.

9. Welcome back to Perverts in My Dorm

I mean...

Party In My Dorm...

10. Welcome back! I'm Pee!

11. Perverts in my dorm the accuracy

12. That's why I wrote it.

13. Lol PiMD does have it's share of...interesting people. But all games do, its just a matter of prevalence and acceptance in the community.

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome

14. Shady,my foot stings.-.#thirdpartyappconvosbroughtintoforums

15. I'm new too. Let's be friends.<3