[EVENT] World Cup Fever

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 28, 2014.

1. ^ What Matt said ;)

Also, the prize pools are going to escalate and get more interesting with each round of the World Cup

2. Ohhhhhhhhh

3. @pimd

Can we not trade these tickets for tickets of the teams we are rooting for?

Also what's the drop rate since only four people in the party I was just in got random flags.

4. I got you 50 EC is still in World Cup

And $$ is out of World Cup. Better spam England 

5. The Countries that didn't make it to Stage 2 are considered less prestigious and somewhat irrelevant, but they're still cool, so we made them cash only with smaller stats.
    In addition, they are also being used in a long term gift off to decide on a new avatar :)

6. There's not really a system in place to trade unfortunately.

Drop rate is better than Hypnocats and Pizza Bikinis, but not guaranteed drops like Tux.

7. Thank you for the response, I was late on realizing that.

Fair enough. Good system you have here. :)

Go USA 

8. This is bs that some can pay $

9. What's d relation betwn pimd n wc...wdh is this event...and also too confusing..

10. @Pimd, Will the losers of the 2nd round matches be made into smaller stat mascots for less ec afterward they get knocked out and so on? Or will they just disappear for good?

11. I agree krull. Its total bs that some countries are only $100k while the others are 50ec. Why should we have to pay to show pride for our country while other dont?

12. The drop rates are not good at all ?

13. No, everything will stay as it is now, would be a logisitical nightmare and have duplicates of everything if we did that.

14. You can still win the ec mascots by partying. Collect the tickets and hope that you win the raffle! or buy more tickets from the store for 1ec

15. *awaits annas party guide *

16. Ofcourse not Matt, why would an ec item be really easy to get from a party? :p adds to the challenge

17. Fair enough. Thanks for the hunt for all us football supporters! See how I said FOOTBALL? ;)

18. Make the 50 ecs to 50 billion

19. I don't have 50 ecs to spend away on mascots :(