People's Award [Speech n Vote]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RevolutionaryWolf, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?I hate pink but this is pretty

2. black all the way

3. My vote is for the lovely and gorgeous raven ??

4. I shall have to vote for raven I love how she keeps tweak in check and is real with everyone 

5. I choose !!!!! > OG RainaCorn

6. Love you like a brother nolan. Helped me out a lot. My vote goes for nolan.

7. I vote for Raven!!!

8. Voting for raven?

9. Question... When does voting end?

10. I vote for -OG-Rainabow
    A) because I can.
    B) because if anyone knows her she is the sweetest girl on this entire game and would do anything in the world for you. Seriously. The sweetest person ever. And also very very caring️
    C) because I'm lucky enough to have gotten to know her and grow with her in our awesome home club. She has been and always will be a key component of the club without her, the club wouldn't be what it is today.
    D) because she is my best online friend. Of course I'm going to vote for her!

GO RAINA

11. Of course, my vote is for Raven!!

12. I vote for Nick

13. Voting for Raven 

14. This is such a hard decision .. ?
    I love Raven like she's amazeballs and she doesn't take crap from people .. She doesn't get all butthurt over this game but she helps people too.. ?? she's amazing at war and I love watching her pick on footy I know she's always there for me?
    Nick deserves to be honor student more than most of the people who've already gotten it.. He legit spends days on his guides. I know this because I've helped him he's amazing and helps me with my questions ..
    Nolan is loyal and will help even the biggest noobs .. Like me? he is Soo nice .. Well I've never seen him be mean anyways lol

Sooo.. If I can vote for all three of them then.. Yeah.. If not then I vote for Raven and say that Nick should just get honor student already?

~NiKKi

15. Raven? Even though she owes me rp She's still pretty cool 

16. That's hard.  I want to vote for like 4 people.

17. I pick NICK to take it 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.