thank god I'm fine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 00_SpilltheTeaNilla, Jun 1, 2014.

1. So I burned 20% of my body. Mostly 2nd degree burns but it'll heal. My hands mostly.a little of my face. But it'll stop blistering and is now healing. I'm praying for a fast recovery because I'm so sick of sick of pain medication n pills and burning and I can't shower myself. It's the worse state a human can be in. I wish nobody ever gets burned cuz the pain you have to go thru is unimaginable. Btw hospital food tastes like shit for my 1st time in here admitted

2. Oh. No. At least your alive  Think On The Positives And Stay Alive

3. Wouldnt it hurt typing this

I wouldnt be on pimd if my hands were burned and in pain, fuck that.

4. But hope you get a speedy recovery. I've burned my hand on the stove and it was not a good feeling. Cant imagine on 20% of my body

5. Dam  hope u feel better (if is true)

6. Well i wouldn't be on pimd if that happened to me....but eh get better if it's true! ^_^

7. ?feel better, how'd it happen?

8. Get well soon!! ;) stay out of trouble Kay? :3

9. We know Jopo would be playing Halo if anything bad happened to him...

10. Get well soon!

11. What did you?
    What made that 20% happen on your body?

12. What did you do*

13. It's a grease fire. I'm actually typing this with a pen n I'm holding it with the tip of my thumb and my index finger

14. Oh gawd.

Must be uncomfortable with that 20% of burn hanging on yer boday.

Sacks for you bro.

Get well soon.

15. Sacks*
    Sacks.

BAHAHAHA

16. SUCKS GODAMMIT
    AUTOCORRECT WHY ARE YOU SUCH A
    *****?!

17. Poor NILLA.

I once burnt my entire arm [the top part] on the top of the oven, BECAUSE I WAS ON MY PHONE AND PULLING OUT FRIES AT TVE SAME TIME AND DIDNT PAY ATTENTION.

cause I was dumb..... So yeah, I had a huge battle scar for the longest time until I got cream and laser for it.

18. One time I was the DA for a big city and my girlfriend and I were kidnapped and sent to different locations. Both locations were rigged with oil barrels and ready to explode. My girlfriend died when her location exploded but I was saved. I had lived but my face and half my body were charred and I was unable to fully recover.