People's Award

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RevolutionaryWolf, May 31, 2014.

1. Wouldnt mod nominations be a bit redundant? Not saying they arent awesome but being as helpful as they r etc is part of their job as mods. I think.

2. Who should I vote for????

3. #Vote4p1ckl3s

4. -witchy- and marcopolo <br>
    Both spend their time helping new players grow. They spend their time stripping volleys and have helped many newbies became LCBC and did so before themselves. -Witchy- devotes her club to helping new players and constantly has new players coming because their pupils recommend they go to her club to learn how to play. They don't just help you in the beginning they stay with you throughout your entire journey and guide you the entire way.

5. Nick
    I nominate nick because he actually makes helpful guides with everyone's build and take his hard time doing it. ?where pimd goes and sticker Annie party thread and not nicks party thread is a one time thing I don't see why it'll get sticker. ?but yeaya get the point 

6. ?forgot my dash closing in bold oh well

7. PAB-Fluffy-Bunny-Arse
    -Witchy-
    Marcopolo

All three have come together to make a club called volley 101 where they help new players by volleying, giving dvs, advice and 24/7 parties. They have all sacrificed a lot of time and money both pimd money and Fluffy bunny's b2b cat parties. They protect lower stat members who are bullied, while helping replace any money that may have been lost. You can always count of them to help bail you out of trouble even after moving on from thier club. All three deserve the people's award because they truly care about all players, big and small, instead of focusing on thier club rank.

8. I have a few I'd like to nominate. These people devote their pimd time to helping new members and growing them while still allowing them to play their game how they want to play.

-witchy- created a club to help new players. Players are always referred to her club to grow. She puts her members before her self helping them grow before she grows.

Marcopolo also helps to build new players. Always giving advice and helps new players volley with each other.

Poodlz has the patience to help new players even those who are having a hard time understanding. She helps keep the club running 24/7 with b2b parties.

PAB-Fluffy-Bunny-Arse helps new players grow and gives dvs. He protects his members and helps replace money that was lost by farmers.

All four of them devote their Time helping new players and protecting their members. They spend their money to hold parties that'll help members grow. They deserve this award because they spend their time helping members and they care about members big or small.

9. Man I feel like farming this volley 101 club now. ?

10. Spitfire

He is the man to win!

11. ? NICK for honor student he makes great build guides and takes his time

12. Icey and char for creating the legendary BoS wars that even pimd tried to copy 

13. I vote for -OG-Rainabow because she treated me like an equal even when I was 6kcs. She invited me to an awesome club, a club that I didn't know that would end up being my home club. She took me in and helped me in the knowledge of all things PimD. She doesn't know how gracious I am. If I didn't have Organic Guys, I don't know where I would be. That one small act of kindness helped me be where I am. And I know that I'm not the only one with huge amount of gratitude towards Raina.

Raina, dear, if you don't get this award, just know, I could never repay you for all the kindness you've showed me, even when I was a pathetic noob.

#RainaAllTheWay

14. jax and his sparky cookie