App Deletion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Puppuccino, May 27, 2014.

1. Mkay, so some people delete the app to take a break, then reinstall it and come back with everything still there.

How long can you delete the app for with out ATA wiping out the account and such.

Or is this not true.

??

2. If you have it downloaded, your acc is there forever, and never leaves, but if you fact reset, the acc is gone, reset, and no longer there. It's safer to simply take it off but not factory reset

3. Ata do reset accounts these are usually 6months inactive or older

4. Ok, if so, then if I remember my most recent name I will go prove you wrong

5. I guess I should just email ATA this question, cause I'd really like to know.

I need a break, but because it's on my phone and I have no friends I'm always on. 

6. And also factory reset does not remove account. If you link account using email and password it can be recovered after a factory reset. If you press reset on your profile page however it can't be recovered and you start from the beginning again.

7. My sister reset my account now i cant get it back so
    ^yeah

8. you can delink this account from this device or reset your phone (when I say reset, I mean clear all of the memory on your phone. Thats all I can think of ?

9. I've been gone for about a year and a half ( I recently just returned). So approximately somewhere around that timing.

10. If you have an ec avi Ive heard ATA don't reset you, not sure how true that is.

11. My exchange student was reseted. 1 year of inactivity so just ask ata n tell them not no reset u.

12. I think they only reset small, inactive players. If you're relatively big they won't rest your account, as you're more inclined to come back than a noob is.

13. You can also clear data.