 HORROR ISSUE 3 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by COOKlEMONSTER, May 25, 2014.

1. There is a university in Korea which is supposed to be haunted by a ballerina who had commited suicide because she had broken her leg and was not able to dance anymore.

After years of ghost sightings and unnatural disturbances the university started to suffer because students did not want to go to a haunted uni.

At that time the president of the students association was a young strong minded woman by the name of Rison who incidently was also an aspiring ballerina. She did not believe in ghosts and after watching her uni's popularity slowly crumbling she publically announed that she would spend the night at the university to show that the uni was fine and not at all haunted.

That night alone yet vigilant she walked around the campus armed with only a torch and her unflinching valour.

After hours of walking her confidence soaring she ended up in front of the very room where the failed student had years ago decided to end her night.

Even the bravest of people know fear and even though Rison knew ghosts did not exist she couldnt help but feel a little apprehensious as she stared intently at a door that no one had dared to open.

Her fingers reached out and stopped, indecisive as the fear of the unknown quelled all reasonable thought. Stuck in that position, hand outstretched, feet planted, chin down and teetch clenched, she stayed, her mind unable to control her rising sense of fear.

Finally with a wrench of willpower she shook the cobwebs of doubt in her mind and slid the door aside.

Nothing, the room was empty, no ghost, no ghastly apparition.

She let out the air in her lungs that had been trapped for who knows how long.

Her confidence grew again and she started to laugh and giggle and she grew embarrased at what her mind had put her through.

She stepped in studying the room, noting how clean the room was, how spacious it was. Wandering around she suddenly noticed the chill enveloping her and she pulled her cardigan tighter around her body.

She rubbed her hands together and blew into them her breath exploding suddenly into white clouds of mist.

Looking around past her hands clasped in front of her face she suddenly fainted as she saw a female figure on the far side of the room.

She closed her eyes unable to move.

Slowly she opened them, she was still there, in a panic she moved back, the figure grew distant. She moved to her left, the figure followed in unison.

She smiled, stupid girl it was a mirror.
    She moved closer, noticing how dirty the mirror was.

She touched the mirror, making sure it was real. It was icy cold yet it solidness comforted her.

She noticed her hair was a bit messy, she ran her hand through it, combing it down.

Getting bored she decided to practice her dancing moves.
    Gracefully she twirled and pranced about, jumping in the air, somehow her moves seemed effortless and watching the mirror she thought to herself that she would someday be the best ballerina in the world.

Hours passed as she danced the night away and she could see the sunlight peeping through the curtains.

She stopped, tidyied herself one last time in front of the mirror and left the room ready to tell everybody of her night.

Morning came and her uni friends milled about her telling her she was the bravest person they had ever met. She basked in their praises, glowing with self importance and chastisising those who believed in the ghost story.

They asked her if she had gone to the room where the girl had commited suicide.

"Yes" , she said "not only that i stayed there for hours and nothing happened to me".

"Wow, really?" they exclaimed with admiration.

"Yes", she said "i wasnt scared at all, actually i got so bored i practised my dancing in front of the mirror for hours" she beamed.

It was then that the janitor in the back spoke out.

"What do u mean you were practising in front of the mirror ? Im sorry miss BUT THAT ROOM HAS NO MIRROR".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One day, a hippi was in a bus going somewhere. He noticed a very cute young lady, which happened to be a nun, and decided to have a little chat with her. He approached her and started a conversation. He ended up asking her if she wants to get together and maybe have a little fling. However, she denied and said reinformed him that she's a nun and that she cannot have such relationships. The nun had reached her destination and left the bus. The hippi was somewhat disappointed, but he was fine. When the hippi reached his destination, the bus driver pulled him aside and said, "hey, I saw you checking that nun out. I can see that you want to have sex with her. I've got an idea. She goes to the cemetary every night around 12:00 A.M. so if you're lucky, you'll catch her there. What you have to do is wear a God mask on and tell her you're God." The hippo thought about it and thanked the bus driver as he left.
    Sure enough, it was almost 12:00 A.M. and the hippi was on his way to the cemetary. He had his God mask on and then he spotted the nun. He approaches and say, "Hello, I am God." The nun was shocked and said, "I'm at your service." The hippi then comes closer and says, "you will do as I please and have sex with me." The nun agrees and says, "but we have to have anal sex, because I do not want to lose my virginity." The hippi agrees and starts to have anal sex for a while. When he was satisified he looked at her and pulled off his mask and says, "haha! I am the hippi." Then the nun pulls off her mask and says, "haha! I am the bus driver."

2. Waaayyy too long

3. oh mythe second story is not horror lol

4. the second one was awesome

5. Freaking long

6. i liked both

7. First one was cool
    Second one......... Was just plain weird

8. Haha I laughed so hard 

9. second one lmao :lol:

10. HAHAHAHA thanks guys 

11.  A twist to a horror stories is always fun

12. First story was fantatic thank you very much.

Second one I laughed so I hard I almost dropped my phone.

13. HAHAHA best horror story I've read :D

14. Thanks peeps  love y'all so much  Say tuned for more horror stories !