If You Controlled PIMD for 24 Hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingIan, May 13, 2014.

1. I'd make myself permanent Dev so I could do whatever the fuck I want.

2. ROYALE am I part of that 15?

3. Nah, I'll just put **** sites ads and pop-ups.
    When your mom sees that she'll be like "WHAT THE **** IS THAT?!"

4. Of course Wallace.

5. The hell BL.

IGNORE THE FAIL

6. Perm silence all rp

7. FAILED. WOW SCREW IT

8. I would delete everyone's money, ec and DN
    Give me 1000t, 99999999999999999ec 1dn
    I would bring kaw girl back and buy her
    Bring out T10 LVL 5 and add 10 Dorms
    Start my own cc and finish it in master time
    And I would spam everyone with T.P?

9. ._. make the app more accessible to peeps that can't fully understand English , in other words give it more language options :D , that would add more peeps to play and i'd make a crap ton of money (if i was a smart ape i mean err... dev ) :D but i'd give myself a GM Stat

10.  i'd make everyone's stats 0 permanently 

11. Demolish  just go down the list ?

12. I would give everyone a hypnocat and set a timer for ten minutes. Those that still had the cat after time is up drop to 0/0 stats and are perm silenced.

13. Hmmm...

I'd definitely ban anyone that RPs, delete RP clubs, as well as any LLL straggler clubs that are left.

Give myself a pink name.

Create a CandyPants avatar that looks like me.

Make wars 2, 4, 6 and 12 hours.

Buy every EC item in store with my unlimited EC. (Obvi add cash and DNs as well) I'd also play favorites and do it for friends.

Add new jobs and parties.

Make it so DN and rare drops come from that little button on peoples profile...whats that called again? Oh yeah, the battle button.

Reset a few people on 'my list', not everyone...not that mean. Also, rename them to suit why they are on that list (ex. FakerThanYourGrandmasTeeth, YouHit_Icry, PmsInMyDorm)

I'd probably think of way more fun things if it ever happened.

14. @ Z no one would then you be alone

15. I'd make all the clubs have war with clubs near to them in rank twice a day. Like the game would be like oh FYI your clubs now at war. All inactives hit return hit. None war battles drop dn like jobs drop ec. Oh and parties now hit you...

16. Oh, I'd also hire all the VIPs tuts and keep the cash they recieved, so other can have a chance for VIP. Let them try to hit me, I'll have unlimited DNs lol.

17. First off i'd get pimd to permanantly marry me :( I'd make a cheat for myself for example i enter the bank, type any ammount in the withdrawal section, and it's taken from 2%of each players total, very unnticable. :) i'd make foxxy queen of forums, ban thirsty bitches and rpers, make the banck cheat also be able to get me ec and dn by addition of [ec,dn,$] bring back charlie, make myself 200mcs and get mulva down to 500kcs for free farming to all :D