RDS Scam System

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *__-Truth-__ (01), May 10, 2014.

1. I've been to RDS a few times for the B2B CC. Wether this is true or not IDC  as long as I get my 3 days, YOLO NOOBS!

2. Lmfao wish i was lying

3. He has a gf tho :0 and she an admin there ... Whaaa

He nvr asked me ... :0

4. Mizpah elite do fair B2B CC. Admins and members always dropping cats 

Mercs get 3 day stay with 1 cat and Max DN on their party.

5. the things ppl say so what if this is true why u keep making threads about it are u that upset... this affecting ur rl how ...you stayed there a month did you drop a cat.. swear this game has turned into a wack soap opera

As pimd turns.. stay tune for more crying

6. @Korsett If he stayed there for a month it would mean he dropped about 10 cats if you go by 1 cat per three days. That's almost 80$ I believe. I would be upset if I were him. 80$ on a game with 0 real life benefits is a lot. Just my opinion.

7. but damn he made a thread yesterday saying the same thing ... if he that upset just farm rds and whoever else got free rides

8. That club isn't even a month old..

9. ^

10. Shhh. Let op think he's helping the community?

11. If you look at club history its over a month old. Let your idiocy shine.

12. Thanks for the tip op

13. If we are to thank a club that started this all, better thank _Ascension_.

Obviously it was their original idea, including those days and dn strategy;

and...

I have no point. ??

14. Aha thank you. What I mean is the Club didn't even start doing b2b Cat Cafe a month ago.

15. Just maybe.the members there isnt given the opprotunity to drop their cats do to new ppl joining with cats. If their rule to enter is one cat and someone new is joining each party,than i see the reason why it may seem perm members isnt dropping a cat. If it was my club,i will make sure that the ppl that was let in with a cat,use their cat first. My opinion

16. Excuse Me Another One Who Cant Get His Facts Right. My Monty Is A Perm Thank You Very Much Just Cause Hes Not Tagged Lol. And U Have 2 Admins In That List U Sure Uve Been In Club U Got All Ur Facts Wrong.Have A Good Day

17. Look first of all..the names that u mentioned as friends of rds admins are actually rds admins..just because they dont have a tag doesnt mean they arent perms here. Speaking a out my pup silentkiller...his account got hacked and his stats had got dropped from lcbc to 0cs with no money in hand..all his tuts got dropped including me. All his hardwork of almost one year for nothing..i didnt want him to go through same trouble again. And alotnof people here will agree with me if he deserves this or not. Coz i say yes he does. And if ur that of jelly butt why dont u show ur real self so that we exactly know what all did u investigate at our club