[PREVIEW] Pizza Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, May 9, 2014.

1. Wow ?

I didn't think it was possible to make those avi's look any worse.

I stand corrected.

2. I think..I'm not sure. Worth a shot. 

3. WOW!! ATA receives a lot of hate for giving out "free" stuff that cost your time and effort. If you don't like it, don't participate!!! Why complain?? Was it ATA's fault each person who participated, participated?? No, it was your own choice. Just don't play then. I certainly didn't aim for pizza cats but in my process of making money, they were collected.. Woohoo, go me!! (*Inserts sarcasm*)

Thank you ATA and Pimd for always making something out of the game to keep people around, be it Hunts, Parties, Beta Wars, Wars, Gifts, Avatars, and what ever else the future may hold. It is nice to see you interact and the complaints may not affect you much but at least you show some care by listening and responding and dealing with all the craziness!!

4. If its an image do

5. I expect it to be a Pizza Guy and Pizza girl, if so, I disapprove 

6. Why hello A, I know I can't draw and that is why I decided to make this because it would be fun. That is my best drawing ever by the way.

7. Oh shut up Lexi. You noob.
    Quit being a hater

8. I'm not a noob. Just a recent reset and recently built up account... Been around a while now! So no need to be sooo rude!

9. There we go 007! WAAAAAYY better! Hahaha

10. You're rude. Reset again and don't come back you meanie -_- btw give me my cookies back. And to think, I was being nice.

11. it's so beautiful

12. "Being Nice" by saying shut up!!? Hmmmm, well someone seems to not know that that is a sign of rudeness... Well, whatever..! Anyway, no need to keep this off topic!

Thanks again ATA and Pimd!

13. some people dont understand the value of time and effort.

14. Worst avatar I've ever seen preview isn't helping you know

15. It's fine to me... ? But I'm still wondering whether the cheerleader and the jock gets replaced by these—sort of an upgrade! 

16. Please tell me that this is just a joke *facepalm emoji*

17. I agree with cookie.. Shut up