[PREVIEW] Pizza Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, May 9, 2014.

1. Avis are meh, I realize it was a quick hunt after te end of Easter. I think it's best that you DID cut the requirements in half, if people worked for 6k items and got these this wouldn't just be "these suck" comments, but probably a whole meltdown.

That grumpy pizza delivery cat is awesome though.

And just a note, most leader board and avatar level achievements aren't free when hunting. Many times there are people buying hypnocat a to help members reach their goals.

I think a break from hunts would be nice tho, maybe no more until mid June? Just give us some betas instead? Or plan an amazing, yet achievable, Hunt for July (I would say Independence Day, but that would be biased to the US), with awesome avatars that mirror the Holiday avi stats? Like a Christmas in July thing?

2. plz tell me this is all a prank and the avatars are going to be as awesome as the easter egg hunt avis plz tell me i didnt hunt day and night for pimd to shove these stupid avas on my face plz tell me they can do better and they still love us abd tell me they would give better avas than these junk good for nothing plz

3. Wtf Pimd
    [​IMG]
    I don't love you no more.

4. You don't understand Jopo.
    They PARTIED and collected 3000 PIZZA CATS. All that hard work..

[Repeat Action]

5. 

6. Lmao these avis are baffling.

7. What the..they gave us the same Avi with a pizza jacket on 

8. What the???? 

9. if i knew this is what i would be getting i would have never done the hunt in the first place. this is my first hunt and plz dnt make it the last..plz change the avatars give us something new plz dnt make me cry

10. They won't. Start crying.

11. Lol same situation as me

12. This hunt involves pizza. HEY LETS PUT PIZZA ON THE CHEERLEADER AND JOCK JACKET!Amazing...
    So very very not -.-

13. N0m3, i think ur kinda overreacting a bit. 

14. @pimd what kind of excuse is it people saying they started the hunt right after egg hunt so they werent able to make such good avis in short notice? who asked for a new hunt so soon if you cant make avis you shud hv taken time n then started i hate this i hate those avis i hate these cheap tricks i feel like puking on those avatars :( if those are the rewards u going to give plz dnt even bother sending em to me

15. The boy Ava is like a gangsta. :-*(

16. Pimd said if they collect enough tears in this thread, they might add cheese to your pizza crust.

START CRYING ?

17. Ugh. Pimd. You should have told me you just wanted to dress up your avis ?

18. Someone bump the guide for imgur

19. ? really ata? These are worse than the recycled avatars you did for Halloween. If you're really running out of ideas stop doing hunts because these avatars are ridiculous.

You choose two of the crappiest avatars to remake and then make them look worse. No one wants to look at a pizza crotch or a breadstick meat sword.  if you do anymore hunts maybe ask the players to draw you some pictures of avatars because my four year olds stick figures would have been more awesome than these...

Just eww.