Guide for New Players : PimD Beta Wars

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by X12321, May 7, 2014.

1. Hello everyone! This is Twirly and I've helped beta war clubs around 10-15 kcs and new players that don't know how to war during The Easter Egg Fights era. This is only a simple guide for newbies, first time to war and for everyone as well.

★ How to join beta wars

1.) Click your profile
    2.) You will see
    Campus Event so go and click view 3.) Click join but you can cancel too if you don't want to join.

★ Reminders

1.) Always remember to leave your current club or you won't able to join the beta war.
    2.) After the sign-up time next is match-up. During match-up, pimd is currently assigning players to the club that they will war with. If it is easily finished you will be notified.
    3.) There will be another 2 hours after the match-up and before the war (where you can plan your strategy with your club) and the war will start automatically.
    4. If you click join, be sure that you will really join and you are willing to fight with your team or honestly, it will be very burdensome. You have no choice and stocked with your team so let it be and work together. 5. You can only use 2 doctor notes or 20 extra credits to fully regen.

★ Things to do before joining

1.) Leave your current club
    2.) Buy pots

★ How to buy pots

2.1) On your home page you can see store beside the tutors and under the club.
    2.2) Click buy to the items you want to buy. Buy pots that you can afford. But I suggest to as many as you can or complete because it can really help and boost your hits and your defense. Attack pots are for your hits and defense pots are for those who hits you.

★ Pots for attack (one time use only) are

Bag of Chips ($2,450) Strength: +4,900
    Blackmail Photos ($2,450) Intelligence: +4,900 ElectrolyteZ Sports Drink ($9,500) Strength: +15,000 Beer ($9,500) Intelligence: +15,000
    Muscle Milkshake ($28,000) Strength: +65,000
    Fake Love Letter ($28,000) Intelligence: +65,000 Grilled Steak ($60,000) Strength: +140,000
    Dancing Shoes ($60,000) Intelligence: +140,000 Cherry Bomb ($300,000) Strength: +1,000,000
    Fake Money ($300,000) Intelligence: +1,000,000 Paintball Gun ($930,000) Strength: +10,000,000
    New Spice Bodywash ($930,000) Intelligence: +10,000,000

★ Pots for defense (one time use only) are
    Coffee ($1,225) Strength: +4,900 Physics Textbook ($1,225) Intelligence: +4,900
    Purple Bull Energy Drink ($4,750) Strength: +15,000 Laptop ($14,000) Intelligence: +65,000
    Mom's Care Package ($14,000) Strength: +65,000 Sneezing Powder ($30,000) Strength: +140,000 Smelly Socks ($30,000) Intelligence: +140,000 Brownies ($110,000) Strength: +300,000
    Spy Glasses ($150,000) Intelligence: +1,000,000 Boxing Gloves ($150,000) Strength: +1,000,000
    Booby Trap ($300,000) Strength: +10,000,000
    Jock Strap ($465,000) Intelligence: +10,000,000

3.) Hide your cash/How to hide my cash?

3.1) Borrow tutors
    3.2) Buy pots
    3.3) Put it in bank

Click ATM (where you can see your EC, DN and money) you can see deposit there so deposit your cash on hand (it's your decision on how many you will put in the bank) and withdraw after the war.
    3.4) Buy tutors and build up your TB (Tutor Bonus). Your plunder will go higher.

★ Why should I hide my cash?

So your cash will be returned to you and be kept.

★ Why am I an admin?

You are an admin because you are one of the number 1-4 strongest in the club. Admins can change title and club announcement. You can't kick a player in a club.

★ How to hit?

Reminder: Do not ever ever ever hit your teammate. Be careful.

1.) First see the War Status in your home page Click the war icon with time on the top of the profile button.

2.) Click the
    War Roster button of your enemy's club (you can see the name of the club, above)

3.) You can see the username with mini avatar icons and beside of it there is an attack button 4.) Click
    attack button and pick up pots and click continue You can either lose or win. Try to add up more pots if you lose or hit weaker. You can see the partial cash that you helped to the club below your username and ranking.

★ How to report?

Example: Twirly 1/2 f

Twirly is the username
    1 is the hit/s that you won
    2 is the hit/s that you made f means fight and on the other hand, d means dance

Example: Twirly 3/5 d inc.

Inc. means incoming hits. It means hits that came from the opponent club
    3 is the hit/s that the player won
    5 is the hit/s that the player had made
    d means dance and on the other hand, f means fight

★ Strategy

1. Using Pattern

Fight: 2-2-2-2-1

It means hit 2 times then regen then hit 2 again then regen again and complete the other 2 hits and regen and hit 1 then regen. Repeat the pattern again.

Dance: 2-1 It means hit 2 times then regen then hit 1 again then regen. Repeat the pattern again/

★ Using strategy

Some strategies are top to bottom, bottom to top, hitting inactives and hitting the top hitters (you can see in war rosters, the person in top)

In my opinion, hitting top to bottom or top to bottom is not very effective if there's a lot of inactive players. Hitting inactives can work too and hitting top hitters is very helpful and I think it's the best strategy because it will lessen an active person's energy and it will make the player's time of regen more longer.

My other opinion is do not use dance too much. Dance is for milking and plunder and fight is meant for pinning.

Work together as a team. Pin players.

How to pin: Select player/s and hit them together with fight until DTW.

If you're one of the top hitters be careful they will aim for you *wink*

Some top hitters that are pinned just do self-pin to make themselves DTW (defender to weak, you can't attack them) so they can't be attacked. You can be DTW by unloading like hitting a player or doing jobs until you don't have energy (strength/intelligence) left. You can reload by using doctor notes or 20 extra credits but only up to 2 times max.

Around 1-5 minutes left, unload already, it will help.

★ How do I know if we won?

You will be notified or look at the cash of the clubs. The higher one, wins. After the war you can see too.

1.) Click club

2.) At the bottom, click
    Club History

3.) Search your club name with the opponent's club name, if you found it click it

4.) You can see the
    War History

5.) You can see a winner stamp below the club that won.

P.S: If your club is leading never lose your focus and be alerted. Anytime tables can be turned. If your club is left out, do your best to catch-up and work hard and work together.

Winning or losing isn't really important. The important thing is you made some friends, enjoyed, got some bad or good experience and learned something.... Wait what? What am I saying? When we lose and the club went crazy and I didn't got some easter eggs before I felt like, I want to throw all things that I encountered. Wahahahaha lol joking but true :cry: but what I've told in the first part is real. Beta wars are fun because you got some prize and you've encountered new people and friends and that's great! Honestly, I made this guide because a player that is new to wars that I've met during a beta war says that I've got the qualities of a good leader. I felt happy deep inside :cry: This is dedicated for the players in beta wars that I became my friends and listened and trusted and listened to me.

I didn't add up pictures because the thread will be so long This might be incomplete and not too good but I really did my best and earned-up my experience together in war. Please do support! Thank you very much for reading!

Good luck! Another P.S: I'll die if the BB color codes failed.

xoxo, Twirly

2. nice guide but the color is hard to read :/ lol

3. P.P.S: Don't prank or eavesdrop you'll just waste your energy

4. Thank you very much :cry: it's okay the colors are way to kawaii loool

5. Nice guide, colours aren't the greatest choice for reading, and there're already sticky guides about beta wars and how to war :)

6. You forgot to report how many pots used

7. another BB code fail :cry:

8.  that colour

9. Oh, yes yummy. I said this might be incomplete but I really worked hard for this one hard (⌒▽⌒) and I now know how hard to make a real forum guide

10. Give this girl a blue name! :laugh:

11. overall nice guide fr newbs :)
    but just one mistakeur method of reporting is incorrect

12. Ohk, its alrdy been pointed out, i didnt read the comments earlier :(

13. its a good effort, just think about things like color choice so it's easy to read, and look around the guide section to see if a guide has been made previously and if that guide is still good or if it's outdated. again tho, good effort :)

14. thank you for the support guys! And I'm really happy to know that you like it even there's some errors and it's incomplete. I apologize for the wrong spaces and BB color coding it's my first time to use one BB code :cry: Good luck again for the war later!

15. Oh great now everyone is gonna try to become honor students making repeating guides and all that there are already 2 before this lol. If u want to be an honor student next time theres a hunt make a forum about it before annie does 

16. Great guide even if its not complete
    i dont know if this bb code is successful

17. Is there a guide on how to make a guide? I want blue name

18. Honestly, I don't read forums much and too lazy to search for other forums but I post threads since 2012. I apologize for that. I just returned after 2 years.

Thank you very much. (*^▽^*) at the end you should put [/color]

19. personally, i love the color choice. I think its really pleasant and peaceful to read. Very simple as well. I love it. Good work!