May is Lupus Awareness Month

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -BAD-Kryssie-THE_SL0RIE_MAID, May 6, 2014.

1. Hi all
    I did this last year! I was diagnosed (dx) with Systemic Lupus Erythematosis in November 2012. Since that dx and beginning if treatment, my life has been changed forever. I've been given a rough estimated time of death, and I've been in the fight of my life. Unlike cancer, SLE (lupus) has no one treatment for remission or cure. It affects all organs at an random moment and no case is the same. So far my kidneys, lungs, gastro system, CNS, and joints are involved. May is luous Awareness month and I would like to share some awareness with you all. Please google lupus and become aware. Thousands of people are affected every year and don't know. It is a very difficult disease to diagnose and the process is taxing on each individual. Sooooo this may hug a lupie or show them some love. Please post Purple Hearts  on my wall for support. Thanks for reading this long post! I may have lupus, but lupus doesn't have me.
    Some celebs suffering from this disease are Selena Gomez, Nick Cannon, Lady Gaga, and Toni Braxton.

2. 

3. I'll be praying for you. I have been told that i could have lupus, and I am very concerned about my health.. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. I wish you the best, take care.

4. <3 you Krys

5. I love you krys and I'm always going to support you in all you do. Your an amazing woman and a great friend! I'm blessed to have met you and have you apart of my life. I know we don't talk as much as we used to but the love never dies! I salute you and honor your struggle! My the gracious lord bless all that you touch and hold dear!!!

6. bump sorry for the bumps but I want everyone who is experiencing joint pain, unexplained fatigue, weight gain or loss, seizures, strokes, Mack truck feeling to have their ANA tested. Lupus is real y'all and affecting more people than MS! If your body doesn't seem right get checked!

7. I'm glad my birthday is in May. Makes it special. Congrats kryssie and I wish you the best

8. 