What does your screen name mean?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_RaL_-Tiny_Toes-, May 6, 2014.

1. Luke is my name ? the pooh bit supposedly is 'cute', according to my pupil. To be honest it isn't cute. ?

2. Simple: Anime characters name. Sasha Braus is from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) and she just reflects my personality a LOT and she loves potatoes.

3. In short. I love being a legendary pokemon cuz theres only one me. No one else will ever be me.  ?

4. IMA lover and and a skittle.. Or was it because my name says it all lol skittlelover

5. There is no awe deserving story behind my name, other than………

Alright fool let me drop you a lyrical explation Joet Jr is the name, but I fucking hate that name, I don't wanna be a copy, I wanna be the real og, so I went down to my lab, cooked up a little name, joet is my name, Dz the first letters to my surname, this is my online alias since 2011, joet is the name and raping is the game, so put down your mic fool cause you just gat searved-drops mic like a real MVP-

6. -EViL-: My home club tag

-CareBear_: They're just plain sexy, and it's starts with the same letter as Crystal.

Crystal: My player name

-Sparrow-: The last part of the TBP owners' username. (Captain-Jack-Sparrow)

7. FallenAngel means an angel that has fallen. That is all.

8. i predict people's lunch

9. Really?? What did I have for lunch, oh great one?

10. I like beans and dinosaurs 

11. I have broken the record for most resets ._.

12. Luzzy is a nickname of my real name :)

13. Lace up is the rapper MGK's thing, hes my favourite rapper! He inspired me to start recording

14. Always wanted to be a powerful king 

15. I gave up on the search for love, romance or passion, so.. Passion_lost.

16. Mine is an evil std named Kaname.

17. I won't bow down to no man...

18. Great stuff guys.

Bow :D

19. My first name is jarvece and I'm a BITCH to a lot of people and I can't say BITCH so I put MITCH and my friend came up with my name

20. I got my name because people always tell me to speak louder.lol