@Pimd - Battle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, May 5, 2014.

1. Support but I will miss the nice messages on my wall if things change. 

2. Lmao babies gonna cry yo

3. I support changing "people" to "battle" again

No support as to bcs clubs.

4. Last sentence said it was a joke

5.  yes but I would still like to be clear in what I'm supporting regardless if other half was a joke.

6. I'm silenced but support

7. I doubt changing it back to BATTLE would change how people react to getting hit. Those who whined before will keep whining.

To me, it's simple, this is a game first; social media second. Play however you want. If you hit me once, twice, or ten times, I have to come up with a strategy to make up the lost cash. I could just hit back, hit someone else, party, whatever it is. It's my choice. But to internalize it, and act as if someone bullied you and took your lunch money at school is laughable. Heck, even if an entire club decides to CF people randomly, just strategize and play. And if you can't have fun playing the game, don't play it. It's all ones and zeros sitting on a few servers in a room somewhere *shrug*

8. Personally I don't think that will change a thing. If u hit ppl at random u have to deal with how they choose to retaliate. Wall posts, club farm, sf is all included in that. If u dont like the retaliation don't use the bl.

9. When you hit off the bl you take the risk of being unloaded on, strip farmed, club farmed, you have no idea how someone will react we all play differently

10. That's what makes BL hitting fun. I'll never understand why people are so worried about losing virtual money or why they are in such rush to BC.

11. I recall u was self pinning trying to prank debate over

12. Support bring back the old pimd

13. Who jumps one person with a whole club on their side?

14. Lmao I remember that KANAME FTW

15. Yea I dtwed you all by using Prank.
    What's up?

Your friend ran to you all for help.
    I called him out for a 1v1, and the next thing I know is Errors grouping up because they can't handle 1v1 battles.

16. I didn't asked for any help you noobs.
    Because a true warrior doesn't need one.
    I can handle my own battles. Not like you and your friends.

17. ^ BURNED LIKE I BURNED MY FINGER TOUCHING A HOT POT