❥Pimd will you...............

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by PIMD_Jortdzy, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is one of the funniest forums ever 

2. I hate to tell you this buddy, but everyone prefers cheesecake :eek:

3. it's husband :)

4. Now why don't you repeat that one more time

5. [​IMG] I pie Approve You jortzy as my student Well played young.one. well played…

6. I am bumping this thread, because my question has not yet been answerd :( I beat every opponent who challenged me in the gif war, but my warriors reward has not been given. In the days of old, the reward usually involved a beautiful women, or in this case a powerful dev :eek:

7. Bump for Jort

8. Pimd_C will you marry me? O.O I wanna marry a dev

9. From jortdzy-

The heart shall get what the heart wants

If it means I have to quit pimd for a month so be it, i have heard love grows with distance, you will miss my cool story bros, and my superb gifs, I have onnly been on Pimd for

10. Haha this is funny!

11. From jortdzy- Disregard first post

The heart shall get what the heart wants

If it means I have to quit pimd for a month so be it, i have heard love grows with distance, you will miss my cool story bros, and my superb gifs, I have only been on Pimd for almost exactly 3 months, and have spent two of them under a perm silence. And then I met a girl who replied like a bro, but revealed was actually a chick, then went on to suggest she might be a gorilla a hawaian shirt, and I knew I must get her ip address, and 50. So I prepared a wedding hired pie as my best crust, and pimd_C as the flower boy, but pimd still played with my heart. The point of this thread is to tell you that i'm going to another game its abreviated as coc, i still love you, and I only wish this distance will show how much i want my rings…… i mean your love. This is not a goodbye, so I will only say.

Untill we meet again.

Ps-Will you marry me?? Dont worry u have a month to decide

Pps-I will still be stalking you in forums

Ppps-I won the gif war for your heart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.