THE FOXXY EMPIRE❥

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PIMD_Jortdzy, May 3, 2014.

1. This is the time of the Revolutionary Fox,

But how can a fox be revolutionary you might ask, well a fox is cunning, deadly, beautiful, and downright awsome, In order to join the Foxxy empire, one must take the steps required to become a minion, based on the way you represent the empire, you can climb the ranks and become very rich. One might ask who is Foxxy, all i'd say is go kill yourself, how can one say he has leaved when he has not leaved the foxxy lyfe? This is Foxxy

This is also Foxxy

And this is Foxxy on a bad day.

Isn't she just lovely?

The first 50 people to join the Foxxy Empire will be gifted marvelously, for Foxxy's house is a house of giving.The first 10 people who join the empire will be crabed.

Who am I? Well for those in forums I am just outright annoying, some think i have strange or weird views of life, but havent you heard that weird is the new awsome?? :lol:

]For those in the Foxxy Empire, you can think of me as your Zen master, I am here to guide and enlighten you in the ways of the foxx, and from now on, it is tottaly ok to write fox as foxx.

Thank you for reading, all who comment will also be gifted accordingly. :D

@ThatFoxxyLyfe

Permission to create this thread was given by FoxxRaine, permission to post pictures was also given

Join FOXXYinFluence to become a minion.

2. I drew her.

3.  Yasss, #FoxxForPresident

4. ? Good club ad, when I get my smallest account available ( when I can get in my poisoned room) then I'll check it out with my alt.

I also give a friendly suggestion for a cool name change with Foxxxy in it ;)

This one of the few more interesting ads I've seen in a while.

5. She's so beautiful!! :)
    That last pic tho hahaha

6. Ps:THE HIGHEST RANKING MEMBER WILL BE GIFTED 2 RINGS A DAY

7. Dont be afraid to join us, we don't bite, much

8. 

9. Is that actually foxxy? 

10. The picture? Why yes Princess it is me :)

Don't believe?
    Well, then I have proof it's meh!
    Just ask for the proof...:)

11. You're perfect 

Lets swap ?

12. Lol thank you Princess! ... but I'm far from perf! You're even more perf! You know why?! Becauce YOU CAN DO BACKFLIPS!!!! <3

Them backflips doe!

13. omg i wanna c those backflips too :( no fair

14. Go on my thread jord LOL its called a 'barany' but I can also backflip

I'm as hot as like snow though (lookwise) LOL

15. Were is it located

16. gat it, cool

17. Well that's a beautiful post Foxxy :) and I liked your thank you dance ;)