Return of the Honor Students!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, May 2, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

It's been quite some time since the Honor Students were introduced, and we're here today to announce some new additions to this prestigious group.

For those who may not know, Honor Students are players who make the PIMD community awesome. That's a pretty broad description but there are many ways to give back to the community and we wouldn't want to restrict your awesomeness.

Honor Students receive the Honor Student achievement in game, as well as a new forum color to reflect their status. Existing Honor Students will also have their names appear in blue in both the forums and in game.

While oh so many of you are awesome in your own ways, we wanted to acknowledge the following players today and invite them into the Honor Student hall of awesome.

STD_RevolutionaryWolf
    iAnnieBlowRoyaleBirthdayKisses
    _Warrior

coSTD_RevolutionaryWolf is known and loved throughout the forums and in game. They've entertained us all with some incredibly epic and always apt Pimd comics.
    Thanks for some really great lulz Wolf ^_^!

iAnnieBlowRoyaleBirthdayKisses has been making some very great guides for all the events running, and in particular we've love their idea and feedback gathering threads. If something's going on in the forums, Annie has a thread explaining it clearly and with a whole lot of style.

_Warrior has been making excellent guides, winning the presidency and being kind of the epicentre of the PIMD community for a while now.
    The fact that we tried to give this award to them twice, is a testament to how much of an impact they have. Unfortunately we only have the one level for this award, but we wanted to call them out here for their continued excellence in all things Pimd.

Thank you all for your great work, entertaining posts and overall pure awesome guys!

Congratulations!

To those of you wondering how you can be a Honor Student, there's only one thing you need to know... keep being awesome! We're going to be on the lookout for players who truly stand out moving forward and hope to have many more Honor Students in the future.

Ecziel, Cute, _OhnoMausy_ and 12 others like this.
  2. Congratz

3. Congratulations everyone! All of these people are really awesome

4. Thaaanks youuuuu! Speech coming soon!

5. Congo

6. I love the light blue color to their name on forums!! Congrats to you all!!

7. I WANT A BLUEEE NAME

8. I have won twice

9. Cool story brah, send me some statt items. Ill give u a 1T DV

10. Congrats! ! Your names are pretty! 

11. Congratulations to all of our amazing Honor Students both new and old. Keep making PIMD amazing :)

Paprika and Psilocybin like this.
  12. ?i wanna be an honor student...

but congrats guys ^_^

13. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

14. Im gonna take over the fan creation section :( lookout pimd im coming :)

15. Cool colors!

May I have violet color name