Great Egg Hunt Rewards!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLEASE READ: FOR THE NEXT AVATAR WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE FROM DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES AND SIZES DONT YOU THINK?

2. nvm... I guess I didn't read! Lol. I skipped the whole part of the original post. Oooppppsies

3. The males always look better then the female avatar

4. Great job on the hunt ATA, but no disrespect, isnt that a little soft for guys avi, to be holding a duck. That avi i wouldnt use to represent my profile. Thanks but no thanks. To each of its own. My statement only represent my opinion.

5. Wow Lexi way to look like a complete fool.

6. Please take all the extra eggs off of my profile thanks

7. Pimd, can you keep the egg drops for a couple hours please, this is so we can have all four eggs in our showcases.
    Or when you give out the prizes also include one of each egg to everyone so we have at least one.
    Or make them gift able so we can trade for what we need.
    Thank you..

8. I really enjoyed the beta wars being part of the hunt! I hope you guys decide to add them into the next hunt also and maybe add more beta wars during time off hunts too they are tons of fun

9. Soooooo....when/what is our next hunt?!..Bring it on!!

10. Ready when Pimd 

11. So cute - Love the avis. Thank you! 

12. Lawl, this avi differs from the one they showed us on that ewe cupcake thread.? First of all, the bunny's eyes were a different color and second, the girl now has pink toenails.

13. I am not as mad as I was about not being in top 200 by 70 baskets even though I did 3 lbh diy party and got not one bunny smh.finish the last party before I go in there and got pro uniform +300,000/300,000

14. Lots of love and kissed for u ata on behalf of me am really hsppy this time avas they rocks as frm spring break and mardigars these girl avas are really cute last tine i requested u to make it a bit attractivr and u did love u ata and thx a lot u r the best

15. CooL male ava like me in real....LoL

16. What ever they say ata i giess u r doing the best u can let tjem complain u know no end for humaNe desire well i wanted to say all time u guys do best male ava and this u did best female ava frm my opinon bit that duck a bit u know out of frame if it was a lamb or cat it could have been better but still u did a fab job thx a lot love u ata

17. Does anyone understand that? ^

Learn to use full words and periods..

18. @pimd
    Will we get stats for these avatars? If so, will the premium avatars have higher stats? Do the people we were top 200-3,000 also get the regular avatars?

19. Lmao @ BreakingPoint

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.