Season war vs Food war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -VIIlIlIX-CMG-Kratos-XIlIlIIV-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since Season war is still going on, and the run-a-ways are going to the food war, how bout the winners of both wars go head to head. Summer season vs beef. or whatever according to who wins.

2. Lmao that would be interesting

3. Winter side will win lmfao unbalanced as shit only queston is beef or pork

4. Teams have not yet been balanced but I am Personsally balancing them... so i would really appreciate you quit with this unbalnced teams thing because that will not be case ...

5. That'll be awesome...

6. We shall see man try not to have all the vip on one side again

7. I am not inexperienced in balancing side for was i had no part in the off set of the original post roster however i am doing my best to fix those issue and the teams will be balance so until you see otherwise from me please keep comments like that to your self and wait to see rosters when im finished with them.

8. ill keep my opinion out as loud as i want ty very much

9. This thread wasnt meant to be a debate on whether it was balanced or not. Just a suggestion of one winner battling another winner.

10. I support this idea

11. Sounds great but the seasons war would need a lot more ppl

12. No Emoji, it wont. Not everyone ran off to Raven's war. There are plenty still warring. Kratos i'm down for this.

13. How about alice gets a team I get a team and we war lol. Id be happy to do that.

14. Fooooooooooooood

15. Then it'd be uneven Raven. Isn't that one of the main reasons everyone's complaining.

16. Why would it be uneven? Lol

17. She told me to sort the damn war and reset, I then do as she told me to and planned a war, yet Im still being painted as the bad guy lol.

18. Your team would obviously be more stacked. Say it won't i call bullshit. Remember i've been in wars with and against you.

19. I could care less about that so your telling the wrong person. Your also speaking on the wrong thread. Get to topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.