War of seasons replacement war.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Raven_The_Bad_Influence, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Tweak I said I was considering canceling the war in YOUR pm. The war never officially canceled. I said it was postponed, in the sense that I was pausing the war. I did not push it back a week. Please re-read that thread. This my one and only comment on this thread. Thank you.

2. Haven't been in a war. Will someone be my war teacher? Lol. But if I can participate, I prefer this one compare to others (no names inserted as people might get angry hihi).

WANTED: War Expert Professor :D

3. Beef , you know I'm never gonna be VIP and don't plan on it , lcbc

4. Yes alice u did but then not even 10mins later u locked both threads and basically said screw the war in your last post on it lol. You also said u didnt care about the war being matched, which by seeing two top 5 vip on same team and one close, u proved u dont care about it being matched lmfao. There are alot of flaws with what u have been saying and im over the bs lol. Cancel or dont it dosent matter to me anymore cuz u have already destroyed what u made in my eyes

5. On another note need more pork ppl 

6. I would like to join pork lol :D 763kcs :D

7. Beef 1.7 Mcs

8. -PMW-iMerkMakesAiryMelt LCBC pork

9. Beef 260 kcs

10. Stop choosing Beef you bitches

11. Winter side
    Bc 

12. Since the title is "war of seasons replacement war" people thought that it will use the same side as war of season.

13. Beef
    367kcs

14. Beef 400kcs