 The Writers Cafe 

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by -DDD_AccidentallyMe-, Nov 25, 2012.

1. You're dead? What?

2. Haha I've been inactive Sammi 

3. I've been dead too I've been sick and I didn't wanna miss school so I kept going to school and now I'm like sick again

4. I just kind of lurk and update my story once and awhile I should do that now but my ipod is so far away bluh bluh bluh. 1st world probs

5. Where have all the rps gone, :-( in 2011+12 there were hundreds made every week.

6. There are plenty of RPs here, and this section of the forums is mostly dominated by writers anyways.

7. check out my poem - the dance of destiny (based on macbeth)

8. 2011 never even had RPs though...

9. Hi guys, I'm chucking a new name into the mix here, but here's the prologue for a story I'm writing called beneath the rose. Any advice??
    Hearts pounding. The sound of feet trying to catch up. Sweat pouring off bodies of the pursuers and the runners. Taking shortcuts through alley ways. No rest. No end to the constant struggle to keep going, to keep running. Breathless. Always being chased. She let him cut off first, he peeled off down an alley way leaving her with one chaser.
    Being more agile, she chose a dead end alley with a wall. Leila scrambled up quickly and dropped down the other side to keep running. Her chaser gave up. She headed towards where he promised he will meet her. The rose pub trade path. The sons of assassins wouldn't think to look where they met Leila. She thought back to that night.
    She had been an ordinary girl, just left university, good prospects. Then she got asked to go undercover. She knew it wouldn't be easy. But then again who knew it would leave her running. They had to get out. It was the only way to survive, and now they have to keep running.
    Leila scrambles up a wall quickly, willing her legs just to survive the climb. Tenderly dropping to the floor not to hurt her already numb feet. She hid in the shadows and leant against a wall by a dumpster.
    A figure soon ran round into her view. Leila tensed ready to defend herself when Silas spoke up "it's okay, it's just me." Leila relaxed, slid down the wall and sat hidden from the main road. Silas sat by her and she leant her head on his shoulder. "Silas," her voice barely audible, "how did we get into this mess?" His reply looking at the pub sign, "the rose."

10. Guys, I was thinking of doing a story about teenage pregnancy. Is this a bad idea or not?

11. It's definitely interesting, I think you should do it as long as you're doing your research and everything so you're not just making stuff up.

12. ️Okay, thanks for the advice. Let the writing...

COMMENCE!

13. Also be sure to make it realistic and don't sugarcoat it. Otherwise it'll be boring.

14. Would anyone be interested in a story about Death, like the Grim Reaper, death, and love? Like a romance and fantasy.

15. I think that'd be interesting too.

16. *does jazz hands*  

17. No... UNdead