Woah. Hi. Remember Me?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by iSassBendAndSnapToBreakNoses, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hey Poppet wb and Kayla I didn't remember you because I never learn your name

2. Hiya. And yeah, I don't remember you either .

3. I'm the one and only Falcon,Blade,Renstorm how can you not know my greatness ?

4. SHAAAAANNOOOOOONNNNN

5. Oh and btw any app not made by ATA is a third party app.? It's fine to talk about it, though, if you're not advertising and saying "download ___!" or something like that.

6. Ahhhh I see . Yeah.. Never heard of a falcon . And Yeahhh. My PIMD posting days are over ?

7. How dare you not know me? I'm ff famous? everyone here knows me and I was even here before you left ff ?you shoulda as known me by now

8. Yeah dude, Alex is famous famous at changing his name.

9. I always see these returning threads, but I never remember that person leaving in the first place 0.0

10. I don't remember you either 

11. I dunno WolvesFang either?

12. I'm not the only one then 

13. I'm so confused how does everyone not know who Alex is he's been here for so long way longer than I have

14. Maybe he never stuck out to me 

15.  Haha I remember you Alex. And I remember Royal.  I remember when he posted under one of my stories and I nearly had a heart attack because you gave me awesome criticism and told me I was good at writing.  One of the first stories I wrote. Haha.

16. I don't remember you at all ñ.ñ

17. WELCOME BACK BABY

And as a GIF(T)

[​IMG]

18. Huh. You're still here 