Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want a elephant 

2. Also, a bride and groom would make a cute twist to the usual avatars.

3. Basketball MVP!! Worth 25-30 ec :D

4. Emo guy and girl would be amazing for the alternative people.

5. Country girl, camo guns ex.

6. Avatars:
    Cyborg
    Alien
    Astronaut
    Van helsing
    Samurai
    Ninja
    Midget
    Hobo
    Redneck
    Godzilla lol

Gifts:
    Hunting trophies like the fish on a plaque or deer head, rhino. Bear skin rug... idk

7. For AVATARS I'd say a gymnast and olyminpic avatars and being able to buy avatars with cash too, for GIFTS
    {Olympic medals}
    {valentines items}
    {sports items}
    {candy }

8. I think that anonymous gifts would be really cool , and they wouldn't know who it was from so it's a secret admirer, that would be a great valentines gift

9. I think little hearts to gift out would be cute. Also, gifting something like candy grams would be cute. Also, a valentine-inspired avatar female and male would be amazing.

10. I also agree that the players that have played longer than five months should get a free avatar. But not the 55ec and up ones.

11. More races of avatars like japanese, indian and more better looking blacks not all are ghetto most of the avatars are white the world is muticultural

12. A proper gentleman avatar. Like from the victorian era, with a tophat, cane, pocket watch and everything. :D

13. Pets with avartar .

14. I think we should have a cowboy avatar!

15. How about a Stoner..? 

16. Why don't you hav create your own avatar or something that way everyone can be different or a skeleton avatar that would b awesome things like that

17. Stereotypical Scottish male

18. waitress leprechaun astronaut cosplay male and female tree hugging hippy struction worker race car driver Marine soldier rave girl bartender waitress cowboy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.