was i played to believe hes a bestie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dr_-PimD, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually can someone 'play' or pretend to be ur bestfriend for long period of time and
    then as you get to trust him and start telling ur secrets he tells you 'you are dumb for loving him for he doesnt love you?'

i have a bestfriend! seriously i love him soo much but i love my date more!
    i dont hate my bestfriend so today this friend asked me if i love him and i said yes i do. And i got blocked for that?? (does it make sense??
    -it doesnt make sense to me -
    He knows i have a boyfriend... a guy i love soo much and i can guarantee i love my bestfriend as in friends but not as a lover.

Before blocking me... he said 'i know you love me'
    i said 'i know u love me too'

but we chatted a while and it ended with him saying... 'i am heartless... i can block you and never talk to u'

i was like... wth... hes my bestie... he cant do that but he asked if wether to do it or not and I said he should do it.

and before blocking me he said 'u love me but i dont love u'

i dont know if to him i wasnt a bestfriend or he played to be my bestfriend and when i said i love him ... he misunderstood... i am
    so confused idk why someone will pretend to be my bestfriend for what and why

-He gets mad whenever i say in my status i love someone and he tries hard to get the name of the person i love-

He calls me a manipulator... he calls me a cheat...

so my question why would someone pretend to be a bestfriend?

i know some people can pretend to be lovers (cheats and soo on) but is it possible to pretend to be a bestfriend??

2. ?but the codes be so exquisite, like a blue cupcake with the blue frosting, yummmm

3. Bad color…

i miss u bff …come to ur senses! :cry:

4. Get off the Internet, friend.

5. sorry for the color … here

Actually can someone 'play' or pretend to be ur bestfriend for long period of time and
    then as you get to trust him and start telling ur secrets he tells you 'you are dumb for loving him for he doesnt love you?'

i have a bestfriend! seriously i love him soo much but i love my date more!
    i dont hate my bestfriend so today this friend asked me if i love him and i said yes i do. And i got blocked for that?? (does it make sense??
    -it doesnt make sense to me -
    He knows i have a boyfriend... a guy i love soo much and i can guarantee i love my bestfriend as in friends but not as a lover.

Before blocking me... he said 'i know you love me'
    i said 'i know u love me too'

but we chatted a while and it ended with him saying... 'i am heartless... i can block you and never talk to u'

i was like... wth... hes my bestie... he cant do that but he asked if wether to do it or not and I said he should do it.

and before blocking me he said 'u love me but i dont love u'

i dont know if to him i wasnt a bestfriend or he played to be my bestfriend and when i said i love him ... he misunderstood... i am
    so confused idk why someone will pretend to be my bestfriend for what and why

-He gets mad whenever i say in my status i love someone and he tries hard to get the name of the person i love-

He calls me a manipulator... he calls me a cheat...

so my question why would someone pretend to be a bestfriend?

i know some people can pretend to be lovers (cheats and soo on) but is it possible to pretend to be a bestfriend??

6. Girls like to play guys all the time.. You shouldn't of told him you loved him.. Should've said I like you as a friend

7. Your can expect your enemies to backstab you and betray you and your trust, AND TO HURT YOUR ASS!! YOU EXPECT FRIENDS NOT TO DO SUCH VILE ACTS!!! IF A FRIEND DID THAT TO YOU THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN YOUR ENEMY.

NOW COME WAR PEOPLE

8. He pretended to be your best friend so that he could find out where you live and then rob your house. That's what I think, but I could be completely wrong.

9. ^ yep! might be.

10. But to answer your question, yeah totally. Pretending to be nice to a person while you actually hate them is pretty way to do if maybe you don't have the heart to tell them you don't like them or they seem lonely or you don't want to create a problem for yourself sure. Maybe he just let you believe you were best friends but in reality hated you and finally got fed up and just couldn't do it anymore.

11. ^ yea maybe he hated me soo much…

Hmm mysterious world!

12. Only read the first sentence but yes, it's possible to use someone as a friend and 'betray' them for gain in a game. It's a game. You'll meet some genuine people and you'll meet people just here to play the game. Stop becoming emotionally attached to people you'll never meet.

13. I stopped reading at "blocked"

14. >be me
    >meet 10/10 girl
    >show her moves
    >girl sends text
    >"notbad.png"
    >girl gives me digits
    >SCORE
    >hang for days
    >do the do one night
    >girl says that was best sex she ever had
    >feelsgoodman.png