️Noob Days️

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IMPOSTER_CatfishCherryTomato, Nov 28, 2013.

1. I dont remember my first days 

Most I remember was just warring.. My alt was higher stats.. My cousin was higher stats... I stayed at 6kcs for a while.. I'd pick fights with a lot of people. I got strip farmed most of my first days up till like my first year.. I made a lot of friends in all the wars I was in.. I also made a few friends by sf'ing them.. I was first in -SeXy BeAsTs- which was One India's rival... I didn't know what ppl were saying cuz it was all in a different language.. Then they sent us over to DEMO.. Sfw started, I left to another club.. Then Zeppy convinced me to join Terror in sfw and I did... About 2 months later I left.. Joined many other clubs... And yeah.

2.  omg elei I thought it was just me!! ?

3. When I was a noob I actually used the bank

4. Im. A noob. And u are the best he he ★☆シツ☆★

5. Lol my pupil sent me a tank and I promised him I'd pay him back 

I didn't have parties when I joined but I had gifts 

6. O.O damn, I don't really remember anything.

7. The farthest back I can remember is like 1-2 weeks ago, and even soooo it's still foggggy,

8. I used the bank too until I found out that it took away my money 

9. LOLOL forgot about that.

Anything else?

10. I dont recall there being rp clubs when I joined

11. Everyone joined at different times.

 there were rp clubs when I first joined as well.

Don't make this into a pimd time supremacy contest please or I'll ask you to leave.

Thanks ️

12. There was RP clubs when I first joined, but they weren't in popular demand, they were segregated 

I almost became an RPer. But I never did

13. Back in my ancient days during my Pimd infancy there was...

-No filter on the forums during the first few days. Although, granted I was one of the few who figured out you could swipe the screen.
    -Nobody really asked for hires. Basically just hired someone if they were your friend, least thats what I did. Or if they were strong and you were like damn they good.
    -Stats required to join a club was a few hundred cs. Fun wars, with very little money made. Then again, that was a lot to us back then.
    -Spammed the hell out of jobs to get cash. It was all about getting on VIP since the game was fresh and new and everyone had a decent chance.
    -There was pervs as you call them. They just his themselves well and mostly used their walls. They were pretty smart then.
    -Upgrading. Now that was all the struggle . T1s were fun, but reaching T2 dormmates seemed impossible. I remember I was pretty big at around 1,200 cs.

I'm sure I am missing more, but that is all I can remember for now. If I come up with more, I will let you guys know.

Oh yeah, no beginner's volley then either.

~M

14. Shouldn't the title be "Newb Days" then?
    I'm sorry, just irking me. Please do not smite me. (._. )

~M

15. I don't see the distinction in the two terms they're the same to me so I use them the same. 

16. Well, can't knock ya for that then. Very well, I shall take my irking with me.

~M

17. Moony 

Maton darling you know I adore you 

18. I thought I was brilliant getting my 100mil bonus from a job 