All Done

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Game0ver, Nov 28, 2013.

1. I figured when I quit I'd give a speech and write a really long thread but I'm just gonna say a few short things instead. 9 things to be exact. And then a few other things as well. It's whatever, read it or don't read it I enjoyed writing it.

First: If you think pimd based relationships are legitimate you're wrong.

Second: If you think parties are better than wars, you're wrong.

Third: if you think hitting active players is bad you're wrong.

Fourth: If you think your stats make you look tough you are definitley wrong. Put your device down and take a look in the mirror before you act like a badass mother fuck er on pimd.

Fifth: take care of your real life first before you play pimd. I made the mistake of caring too much about this game and I regret not doing things I should have in my real life.

Sixth: don't let someone tell you what's right or wrong. Unless you are referring to points 1-3.

Seventh: have faith in yourself.

Eighth: don't try and justify stupid choices and decisions admit that you fuck ed up and move on.

Ninth: delete pimd right now and get yourself into the real world. This is a game but when you find yourself addicted its like every other addiction. The only way to stop it is to take some time off and realize you are better without it.

All my friends, good luck to you in real life, succeed, become the great people as I see you being.

The people that don't like me, good luck to all of you as well. This is just a game and there shouldn't be any hard feelings. I apologize if I have ever offended anyone my only goal is to be honest and I'd like to say in my point of view I was honest. I enjoyed those pointless arguments we had. Mags and Chloe we seemed to disagree on everything. I like when people aren't afraid to say it how it is. Enjoy yourselves.

BL 2013

Peace bros

2. Aww have fun!

3. Bye Bye Bruh

4. best goodbye thread I've read

5. ️PREACH

6. So I see you put all your cash into tutors 
    You sure you're leaving for good? 

7. rob nooooooooo

8. Baiii

9. You bet bro. Meego village is more of a fit for me. 

10.  I actually do have meego. Dot even joke.

I'm like popular to those younger people then I'm a loser to these people 

11. Being a loser on this game means nothing. You be a winner in real life that's all that matters

12. ️ I'll try to be a winner. I first have to escape my cave 

13. Good luck in life. See ya in a month or so!

14. bye can I have your things?

15. Up Meego check me out there bruh DawgE. You know that guy with 2 sticky'd and a third one coming soon.

16. Meego is amazing