arrogance...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IMPOSTER_CatfishCherryTomato, Nov 11, 2013.

1. My pupil is an ecbc n00b. Myself, I spent credits on speakers. Most older players will remember that.  I was always on wc trolling the weirdos. Only used ecs once or twice to upgrade.

2. Attention

3. 

4. I had to EC to keep you no one else wanted to keep you

5. Lots of ladies want me. ? they are just scared of a maple bark chewing Canadian such as yourself.

6. ?I'm a peaceful Canadian

7. Cool.

I've never cared for things like how people got their stats. Not worth the though tbh.

8. No such thing as a peaceful Canadian. It's a false rumor to lull Americans into an unwatchful state. Then you'll invade and take us over. ? we will be forced to brush our teeth with maple branches....

9. ?Ditch stop telling people our master plan

10. Alot of BC's are arrogant. Fortunately, I do not fall in this category. I always try and treat others with respect, regardless of the stats they may have. We all started somewhere. How about helping others instead? PS...there are ways to help people that doesn't include volleyshow about teaching the game and strategies to earn money on their own. It's still surprising to me that many dont understand the concept of tb. Anyways.. Main thing to remember is that it's just a game, enjoy it everyone.

11. To the smaller stat people BCs seem arrogant. Fact is BCs are sick of being asked for items, drop volleys, hires, and on and on. I thought I'd never be that way....so I choose not to answer. It's easier to be silent than to be mean. Being an ass takes to much work.

12. I judge on what people have to bring to the table, I like to look at behavior and game knowledge.

I do not judge on how they get it anymore, I used to... but ehhhh

I am back-ish

13. Cherry is an ECBC noob 

14. Ah, Cherry ️️

15. Jopo is a 2 pot noob ?️

16. All your titles tend to have no capitalization, though I'm sure you've realized that by now. But you are a potato, so I'll let you slide with that.

Sincerely,
    Kindest Regards,
    Your Sir LordOverGod,

~M

17. @ Rehab bluebutterfly

Hence why I said 'some'

18. Cherry you used EC? I had no idea....

*walks away disappointed in cherry