Halloween Events Winding Down

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd_admin, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would just like to Give the DEVS a HUUUGE thank you for their hard work, and for the awesome decisions you have made especially in the candy hunting event. I looove my 2 new items thank you  all along I thought I will be getting everything only if I reached 1,100 but no, you gave them away as well even if I didn't reach that many so thank you for that

2. Since I can't figure out how to post on the actual thread about Halloween candy/prizes

Which prize is supposed to be the 1100 "mystery" prize...or was that the zombie-fied avatar?

3. Yes the 1100 is the zombie. 

4. Hey guys, I have to put a feminine name now only bcoz of the bonus % the zombie girl avatar has got. Lol. Same % bonus for a surfer dude or volleyball captain as a zombie avatar would have been wonderful. I dont know whether devs can do us a favour by adding it. But, I really appreciate the good work done by devs and ATA. Thanks ツ

5. So since this over, do that 2x and 3x cash parties are coming back?!

Oh yeah, glad I didnt get the Avis, just the little bug cat thing.

6. The taco cat is cute and awesome ツ
    Thanks for the reward ツ

blade 

7. gosh its a game.chillout. we complain to make the game better.everybody entitled to their opinion. Dont like it,shoot your eyes out. Just cuz there opinion doesnt fit your face dont mean you go shoot your grave ass. N b grateful? Ok its free n what. Its fugly. So im gonna complain.tf yall gon do.my mouth

8. I have problems regarding on my awards at the halloween event rewards.

9. I only got the items but not the cash how is this possible?

10. U got the cash. Maybe numbers are just too small to recognize.

11. At nillabean, if I disagree with your opinion I have a right to express I disagree. So yes I can complain about your complaints. 

12. Love my zombie chick even though us girls had to work harder for it then the guys did for theirs but im not surprised considering men get paid more in real life then we do as well...

13. Thanks u somuch for the prize n contest must hve another contest so campus will bee busy again thanks PIMD

14. Yes, there has to be another event for getting male avatar with similar strategy as of beach biter. Please consider. Thanks muchツ

15. How do u change to the wizard

16. I got so much candy i can't even count! ?

17. Where's my money?!! I though ill receive money for candies :(( i badly need moneyyyyyy

18. Can't wait to collect 1100 Christmas trees :)

19. BB CODE[size]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.