Halloween Events Winding Down

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd_admin, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We'll. every time I'll open my pimd in the morning. I would freak out seeing my avatar so scary

2. I am still unaware of the results for halloween wallart contest. Are the results out?? Lol

3. Y'all are getting more pissy than the actual people complaining about the promo.

4. Telling people to shut the hell up for giving their opinion is only valid if you don't mind being told to shut the hell up for giving yours. Personally I think the avatars are crap, no real thought gone into it at all. Tend to not expect much more from ata though. That said I'm glad that the last bar leeches got a load of rubbish rather than something great :lol:

5. Only zombie avatar for 1100 candies?

6. Really is only two avatars??  oh well  I love the taco cat haha. And the zombie chick looks like you put alot if effort into it. Its been a fun ride   Thank you.

7. i would have blamed myself for not losing sleep and not getting 1100 candies if the "mystery price " was anything special… ofc shes a nice looking zombie beast :) and i'm very glad i didnt waste time getting 1100. The 700 candy award compared to this one is decent… looks like the lesser the candy the decent the price :) Trick or Treat… ? Nyahahaha...

8. ? nyan cat 

9. All crap rewardsgo to hell

10. Some of them being too good to ATA in feedback corner. Are those the one who have already been chosen for special prizes by getting more than 1100 candies?? Hahaha. Is this already been fixed? Lol

11. I like how everyone likes the smaller prizes better than the avatars. lol

12. Am I a Forum topic killer. Lol.
    I was just joking guys. Please post your opinions. It is very interesting ;)

13. New avatar is not good

14. Wow I like the cats  so cuuuutee~~
    But seriously.. The girl avatar is so...
    Hmm how do I describe it? It's bothering

15. I love the items :0

16. It couldn't be 1b ? I'm just kidding

17. I wish those avatars were figurine collection for my showcase lol

18. I've just noticed the part where it says that the special prize is another avatar 

19. Another avatar that sucks :/

20. The zombie girl is a Zombie Beast… soo glad pimd didn't beastify my avatar ? it would have been a horror :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.