Halloween Events Winding Down

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd_admin, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it's their own damn faults for staying on a game all night and sleeping and they can post their damn opinions all they want just like I can. ?back on topic

2. ??Wuv u hollypooh

3. Why are u ppl complaining about others opinions. Without us paying money for EC and DN ata won't be able to keep their game running. We got short change on this event. I'm glad I didn't waste my time collecting all those stupid candies.

4. Anya  you go off topic calling them brats and complaining about those who were on topic just voicing there opinions 

5. guess you missed the part where they called me out when I mentioned my opinion the first time right holly? 

6. If i knew i was gonna get bsed i would have stoped at 500 candies and i feel bad for the girls why is the guy avi first, ever hear of ladies first ata???

7. I really cant roam around with female avatar. But, if I get a male zombie avatar with good bonus then its fine. I never said ATA is not doing a good job, but they are beyond expectation. But, what about the update which said 1100 candies=all prizes. Stressing again on 1100 candies=all prizes.

8. ?Why can't we be friends

9.  It's online candy. I can hate on it or love it all i want.

10. ?Just a thought, but maybe leave this thread for feedback and make another thread to sort out the offtopicness and sucking up?

11. I'm done mags I swear, it's time for me to brush my teeth.

12. If I'd like to complain about complainers I can, just like you can complain about ata or me complaining. Same shit different day. Lets hug it out.

I still love taco kitty and I'm excited to see what they give us for the holidays!

13. i dnt want zombie avatar... so sad.. not believe get bad avatar.. i want 700 candy avatar.. please ata.. i dnt want zombie.. (*x*)

14. If you hit 1100 you get all of the prizes which includes the 700 avatar...

15. I got over 700 candies while barely active, nobody forced you idiots to lose sleep :lol:

16. If you want me to treat your opinions with more respect, get some better ones

17. Lame. The 'special' avatars are the same as currant avatars, just in different clothing, so to speak

18. Whaaaaat I'm ZOMBIFIED!!!!! ?

19.  i love the blue cat  thank you pimd 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.