Halloween Events Winding Down

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd_admin, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh btw 0_O I'm joking I know nothing

2. ? well sucks to all those who worked really hard for this piece of  was a waste in the beginning. ? that girl is terrible, and very professional saying taco cat thing lmao.

3. btw glad this is all over I hated the candy promo

4. Life can be one big CRAP sandwich, served with extra CRAP on it, ONE DAY you'll have to take ONE HELL of a bite from it.

5. ️ata thank you for the promo, hope to see more in the future. For the rest of you ungrateful brats shut the hell up! If you don't like what the devs gave us there's a damn way to delete your pimd. I for one am grateful that they are paying more attention to us on pimd. Love the avatars and love the new system to switch between them as well.

6. Stop talking about those who have worked hard on collecting candies. Its never a cakewalk for everyone to collect 1100 candies in a month. I really appreciate those who worked hard on collecting candies. Where is the thread that said, 1100 candies=all the prizes. Also who cares if you have earned more than required. ATA has to really reward us for our induvidual hardwork.
    What game is a game if there are no players to play?

7. Then stop playing David, PiMD survived before without you 

8. ? hmm....

9. Cherry, you too have to give away playing this game one day. Nothing is permanent. I have my own reasons for playing this game. Hardwork has to get paidoff is my concern. ATA has to really consider our hardwork. Cherry, dont act as if you are the one who owns PimD. Lol

10. I like everything and thinks it's very cool, but the only thing I dislike is that we only had like a 4-5day notice of the top 10 getting a special reward. I think it would have been much fairer if we were to have known from the beginning that the overall thing was a contest so that we could have tried for the most candies rather than just to get 1100 as fast as we could.

11. How could someone ask others to shut up just because they voice out their opinion ? No freedom to rant/complain ? ??

12. I agree with mags. Anya i see u dont have the brown nosing award yet

13. I'm not gonna even say how ultimately stupid the people complaining sound.

Beyond stupid. I swear... Forreal. Get a fucking life. Wow.... It would suck so bad being you. I feel sad for all of you that take this crap so serious.....it's your own fault for being stupid and losing sleep in the first place. Use your tiny brain for a change and think. If it's a fucking surprise and you wouldn't know what you would get, why take the chance of wasting your life on this game to obtain it if you might not like it? It's called common sense. Use it. Why complain about the female avatar being 1,100 and the male avatar being 700 if they had originally said only one avatar would be available if you got 700 candies? There wouldn't even be a fucking option for a damn female avatar but they were nice enough to provide a second avatar. Next time use your brain when a surprise like this happens again so you dont end up looking like morons. And stop complaining about the EXTRAs they give us for FREE.

so forget what I said at the very top. I couldn't help myself.

Happy Birthday Zach!

14. Lmao anya well you can shut the hell up too and kiss all of our asses 

15. Agree jopo lol ? loosing sleep for this piece of crap

16. I would soon rather kill over before kissing any of your ungrateful assholes asses, as for you skunk I don't want the so called brown noser award and never have wanted it. All of you complaining about what ata give us are spoiled little ungrateful brats who need to get a damn life, and be happy with what they gave us instead if giving us nothing at all. Which I might add I wouldn't be surprised if they do next year since everyone is so damn ungrateful.

17. Easily...by saying shut up...

And David, yes I will eventually have a time where I stop playing. That day isn't coming anytime soon. Anyways, I don't own pimd if I did I would be highly frustrated as hell with all the damn people complaining about what I give them FOR FREE! It's free.

F.R.E.E

You may have not slept or whatever but it's still free it doesn't cost anything you're not paying money for the thing nor is it required for you to use it. I repeat, ITS FREE. It was a surprise. Like Christmas sometimes you get a shitty sweater sometimes you get a bike ? just appreciate that grandma remembers your damn name.

Agreed Jopo.

18. Anya let people speak their minds shit everyone has their own damn thoughts lol saying we need a life ungrateful brats no not ungrateful some just don't care for it wasting time on not sleeping

19. ? no matter what ata does there will be grateful and ungrateful players. Some happy for this stuff others upset they even worked hard to get it. Either way you tell them quit complaining and voicing their opinion but ata asks for our feedback and opinions. You want to fuss at them for complaining yet you come on here complaining about them. ?a tad bit ridiculous I think. But hey yet again it is MY opinion ?which I am entitled to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.