5th November 2013

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -LNS-llllICombatIIlll, Nov 4, 2013.

1. There are anonymous posers. They won't threaten a random nobody. They are a hacktivist group. Though I've heard stories of them being just a bunch of ddos noobs.

2. They are just a bunch of noobs

3. All i know is that call of duty ghost comes out tommorow ;)

4. I'm hungry

5. Meh, they don't mess with me, I don't mess with them simplicity

6. Firework night!!!! BOOYAH!!

7. Yes Casper I would be worried if I were you.

8. You thirsty spit?

9. People that DDOS, are just a bunch of power hungry nobodies. Anyone can get a $5 booter and smartsniff ip adresses, run around and scare people with their war cry. Anywho, I agree with how Anonymous works. Not that hacking is good but it isn't bad either when used for the right reasons. Atleast they give them.a heads-up before they take actions and they give them terms.

10. I say are Government isn't where it could or should be. But you must understand the stress and pressure they go through. All the bribes and failed assassinations not heard of are many. Though peaceful protest are fine... Dangerous or even life-threatening to civilians is not.

11. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

12. I be marching with them

13. Reading that reminded me of that film V for Vendetta

14. So they are gonna hack into Singapore's databases? But for what? :/

15. I loved V for Vendetta  I have a Guy Fawkes mask. I just need to find it :(

16. CALL OF DUTY GHOST!!!!!!!!

17. OOH HE DIDN'T INCLUDE A FULL CITATION AT THE BOTTOM POLICE POLICE :0

18. Remember, remember the 5th of November of gun powder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

19. Guy Fawkes Wasn't Even His Real Name

20. If dc is over run by V for Vendetta masks... That would be awesome!